Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

Damn
Still on the Olympia thing ? Seriously ? It was a special show.
Madame X Theatre Tour is a tour. She won't do 45 minutes 

I hope and believe so as well. But I wouldn’t be surprised if it was much shorter than arena/stadium shows.

1 minute ago, Rupert76 said:

Ok...

I waited for this moment before saying anything, but now I would like to say only one word: Fuck!

It's scandalous!

Is this the way to be grateful to her fans around the world who have loved her for almost 40 years?

It is a choice, of course ...

And the choices must always be respected...

Yes, of course...

But it's HER choice!

And now I hope she will pay the consequences.

I intended to buy this album in every  single format (standard cd, deluxe cd, super deluxe cd and double vinyl) but now I've completely lost the desire to buy anything.

I will not buy anything at all!!!

And I hope the fans all around the world will do the same.

I hope this album will be a real flop of sales.

I hope also the tour will be a real flop at the box office.

I hope everything that will comes with this new album will be a real disaster and that she will be punished for this "classist" choice.

Disapponted and very very ANGRY ?

How old are you to have that kind of reaction ?

Just now, Ambrose said:

The cheapest tickets are cheaper than any tickets for her previous tours.

Not that the most expensive prices aren’t outrageous but they could easily have started at 200 dollars and the shows would still sell out.

They're cheap....if you live in those cities lol. Luckily she chose all the US cities (minus Philly) I was going to when I thought it was a full scale tour, so I'm still getting my $350 tickets and then my flights out from Canada.

6 minutes ago, SimonVenekeo said:

That was only the Singapore show because of religious reasons, Manchester was shut down because of curfew.

Thats not true some fans got the dress you up melody some fans didn’t 

i didn’t get the dress you up melody or the last section of the tour :( 

2 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

Manchester had tech problems. I was in the block to the side of the stage. The look of sheer panic on their faces....

1 minute ago, Rupert76 said:

Disapponted and very very ANGRY 

Boo-fucking-hoo...

She doesn’t owe us ANYTHING. If you don’t like the way she handles this tour - don’t go, as easy as that! Less competition for the rest of us - who’ve been waiting for her to do a tour like this for many years! 

Just now, adamsapple said:

she skipped the medley on some dates because it was exhausting

They're cheap....if you live in those cities lol. Luckily she chose all the US cities (minus Philly) I was going to when I thought it was a full scale tour, so I'm still getting my $350 tickets and then my flights out from Canada.

True, the fact that it’s only ten cities bothers me much more than the ticket prices.

2 minutes ago, SimonVenekeo said:

But how many seats are cheap ? 20 ? Lol 

7 minutes ago, Rupert76 said:

Ok...

I waited for this moment before saying anything, but now I would like to say only one word: Fuck!

It's scandalous!

Is this the way to be grateful to her fans around the world who have loved her for almost 40 years?

It is a choice, of course ...

And the choices must always be respected...

Yes, of course...

But it's HER choice!

And now I hope she will pay the consequences.

I intended to buy this album in every  single format (standard cd, deluxe cd, super deluxe cd and double vinyl) but now I've completely lost the desire to buy anything.

I will not buy anything at all!!!

And I hope the fans all around the world will do the same.

I hope this album will be a real flop of sales.

I hope also the tour will be a real flop at the box office.

I hope everything that will comes with this new album will be a real disaster and that she will be punished for this "classist" choice.

Disapponted and very very ANGRY ?

I've decided not to buy the album after today. 

honestly if i were Madonna I'd do that too. Tears of a Clown was probably a refreshing experience for her, a show that's maybe not as polished as a big tour, and this way she can talk to the fans (which we know she likes to do). And also it'd be more polished than ToaC, with a creative vision and all. I can't wait to see stuff from it on youtube because I'm so poor lol

I can imagine she would bring back classics the fans like because it's more intimate. Maybe that's why she said she'd think about Rescue Me and called it dope. I'd love any track from American Life :Madonna036:

ps. she's complained before that she can't sing slow songs on tour because they're "boring" and people go get drinks or go to the toilet and stuff. Even HeartBreakCity had that Love Don't Live Here Anymore moment so the crowd would be waiting for that. Maybe this way she can sing slower songs and not feel pressured into only doing the biggest and dancier songs.

1 minute ago, MrCommotion said:

honestly if i were Madonna I'd do that too. Tears of a Clown was probably a refreshing experience for her, a show that's maybe not as polished as a big tour, and this way she can talk to the fans (which we know she likes to do). And also it'd be more polished than ToaC, with a creative vision and all. I can't wait to see stuff from it on youtube because I'm so poor lol

I can imagine she would bring back classics the fans like because it's more intimate. Maybe that's why she said she'd think about Rescue Me and called it dope. I'd love any track from American Life :Madonna036:

She will mix up the set list that’s why it’s so sad that bitch tickets will be hard to get :( 

I think it will create interest when she'll go in others countries for next tour

Well that won’t be for many years but yeah, her next tour - if she goes on an arena/stadium tour again - will probably be a huge success as it will have been close to 10 years since she last visited most territories.