Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

Seems more of a promo tour then a actual tour, maybe testing the waters for a residency? Which I know she said she would never do..but maybe shes thinking of taking the residency thing out of vegas. I dunno. It would be cool to see her again..but I cant afford to travel to any of those citys, then there is the whole lottery thing. Which is odd to me. She may just be burnt out on the big tours we are used to. Who knows maybe she will decide to do a full fledge tour in 2020. We got at least a year or two for this album cycle, Unless she is gonna cut it short so she can work on those movies she was rumored to be directing.

I think Madonna knows she can just do an arena tour and get some cash. That's why she did the 2009 leg of the S&S tour. If she wants to do theaters it's most likely because that's her artistic vision.

I don't understand why there would be people against that tbh. There were some dates on the RHT where she wasn't at her peak in her voice + dancing and all of that. Massive world tours like that are exhausting. I think the one part of the show where she genuinely loved it every night was when she'd interact with the fans and sing a requested song, or a little acapella snippets of older songs.

HEY GUYS
She has done 2 European cities for the Girlie Show, 5 for the DWT... She has done 3 cities in USA (girlie Show)...
She has done 5 cities for the RIT.

you need to refresh your memory

True. But for example, there were more than 250.000 tickets for European DWT shows, there will probably be less than 50.000 this time.

But yeah, her last three tours sort of got us spoiled with her doing so many different cities. This itinerary is more similar to older tours.

2 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

She said she would have enjoyed it a lot more but due to him wanting to go live with his dad she didn’t 

oh I remember something like that but if she was on tour why wouldn't she wanna Rocco to stay with his dad? Anyway, I think it is a bit harsh to call a teenager a shit only cuz he wants to live with his dad.

12 minutes ago, Synchrone said:

Sorry if this has been answered but if you select all dates for a venue and you are selected for tickets will you be charged for all dates if available or only one?

9 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

You can only get tickets for one night I believe.

This is what I'm understanding as well. Someone mentioned they may choose for you which date you get.

For all registrants: You are eligible to submit up to one (1) Program registration during the Registration Period for each city, regardless of method or combination of methods of registration or number of registrations submitted. Registrants may select up to four (4) tickets per show, although tickets for no more than one (1) show will be processed per registrant, with the exception of ICON Fan Club Members who are eligible for a total of up to four (4) tickets for one (1) show in up to two (2) cities. 

6 minutes ago, MrCommotion said:

I think Madonna knows she can just do an arena tour and get some cash. That's why she did the 2009 leg of the S&S tour. If she wants to do theaters it's most likely because that's her artistic vision.

I don't understand why there would be people against that tbh. There were some dates on the RHT where she wasn't at her peak in her voice + dancing and all of that. Massive world tours like that are exhausting. I think the one part of the show where she genuinely loved it every night was when she'd interact with the fans and sing a requested song, or a little acapella snippets of older songs.

Urggg don’t say that when cher is touring ! Madonna can still tour its most likely family commitments or just fed up with touring 

1 hour ago, o_g_c_x said:

Oh thank you for letting me be in the back of the back...

I'd rather be at the back of theatre than the back of a stadium  or arena. I was about half way Wembley for the Sticky and Sweet Tour and it was terrible, couldn't see a thing and she looked like small blonde ant. 

Even at the back of a large theatre the views will be good, you will still see Madonna in all her amazing glory. 

5 minutes ago, Ambrose said:

True. But for example, there were more than 250.000 tickets for European DWT shows, there will probably be less than 50.000 this time.

But yeah, her last three tours sort of got us spoiled with her doing so many different cities. This itinerary is more similar to older tours.

Well some are complaining about the lack of cities, not places