Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

1 minute ago, MonsieurX said:

Okay. It was more of a hybrid...I hate to bring it up but because we are talking ticket prices...Are you able shed any light as to what the prices looked like back then?

I have no idea but my guess would be that it wasn't too crazy price-wise. 

1 minute ago, Ambrose said:

Is it possible that the lottery is only for some of the shows or do we think it will be the same for all cities?

Probably for all, or it would be silly for them to go 'Oh but not for Philadelphia or Lisbon those are normal sales lol. Just wanted to test your patience with me as fans. xoxo Madame X  and stream my new song while you're at it k?'

Probably for all, or it would be silly for them to go 'Oh but not for Philadelphia or Lisbon those are normal sales lol. Just wanted to test your patience with me as fans. xoxo Madame X  and stream my new song while you're at it k?'

You’re probably right. I’m just trying to find a reason why only three sets of dates were released today. It’s not like she needs to build buzz with so few tickets available.

It could also be with the newer breakthroughs in audio and visual technology that whatever she is cooking up is just better suited for the audience in a theater setting versus a big old corporate arena. A lot of these historic venues get major funding and have been fitted with cutting edge capabilities versus what may be available at a big money arena.

15 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

It could also be with the newer breakthroughs in audio and visual technology that whatever she is cooking up is just better suited for the audience in a theater setting versus a big old corporate arena. A lot of these historic venues get major funding and have been fitted with cutting edge capabilities versus what may be available at a big money arena.

My understanding is that the theater dates will not have any screens or fancy technology and they will be more like the Lisbon living room sessions. My guess are that these dates are like TOAC. I may hold out for an actual tour.

1 hour ago, Jet said:

But does it mean then that you can apply for say, 4 dates in the same city to better your chances and they choose 1 for you and you only pay for that? Or could you end up with all 4?

You can apply for as many dates in the city as you're able to make yourself available to attend, but you'll only be allocated up to 4 tickets for 1 show in 1 city.  The more cities and date options you apply for (as well as price range), the better your odds of getting A ticket, but you literally have to be willing to accept whatever they are willing to give you, which if anything, will likely be the least popular and most expensive ticket you're willing to purchase on your request list.

33 minutes ago, Ambrose said:

You’re probably right. I’m just trying to find a reason why only three sets of dates were released today. It’s not like she needs to build buzz with so few tickets available.

It's probably because if people don't end up winning the opportunity to pay a lot of money/package prices for a NYC/LA/Chicago date, they may be more willing to consider paying more to go somewhere less desirable as an actual vacation destination, like Philadelphia.

1 hour ago, groovyguy said:

@SimonVenekeo@Y

@stfan97

looking @ the seating chart, I’m thinking the $359.00 ticket is either end of orchestra or front of mezzanine 

The $359 looks to me like back orchestra or middle-back mezzanine.  Front mezzanine and just behind the front rows are the yellow ($509?) pricing.  But it looks like the $359+ tickets are included in the VIP/travel packages too, so I'm guessing they'll allocate first based on willingness to purchase one of said packages/VIP first before individual sales?

9 minutes ago, *mlvc* said:

My understanding is that the theater dates will not have any screens or fancy technology and they will be more like the Lisbon living room sessions. My guess are that these dates are like TOAC. I may hold out for an actual tour.

And you're basing this understanding on what precisely? Her 2012 MDNA show at Olympia in Paris (2000 capacity) had screens, dancers and full production. Have you been to the theatre lately? Modern theatre productions have brilliant, often ground-breaking technology these days. :)

4 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

BUY A NEW PHONE!!!!!

Please don't make fun in this tragic situation! Luckily the tickets are not for Europe!!

3 hours ago, SimonVenekeo said:

If you click the one or where the flag is you should be able to change the country. Should be....

Of course I did but it doesn't change the number of digits...

3 hours ago, yaggiex said:

Same Polish phone number on tickermaster has less digits then normal XDD i cant 

Sent them an email. So unprofessional.

21 minutes ago, Ambrose said:

Especially with the 4 other US cities? But I read that for someone like Celine she wasn't allowed to release her Courage World Tour dates for the West Coast etc because of her contract with Vegas it's like a conflict of sales, so maybe it's something similar after she performed at the BBMA's?

6 minutes ago, kesiak said:

And you're basing this understanding on what precisely? Her 2012 MDNA show at Olympia in Paris (2000 capacity) had screens, dancers and full production. Have you been to the theatre lately? Modern theatre productions have brilliant, often ground-breaking technology these days. :)

I am basing this off of several articles I have read. I'm not saying there won't be ANY screens, but I don't think it will be like the Olympia because (if memory serves) they had a runway out in the middle of the theater and based on the seating chart provided for this "tour" that isn't the case, so I think it will be a more scaled back show.

2 hours ago, MadonnaLove said:

I agree for the experience but what about your pocket? I don't think our forum is full of millionaires in here. Yes this is business ok I accept it but she'd better stop talking about equality

You mean she should just hire a park and invite everyone to come and see her for free? Cause where exactly do you draw the line on what makes one a hypocrite when preaching equality but making money at the same time? Madonna made $400 from Sticky & Sweet Tour for example, a ridiculous amount of money for anyone to make. Did you object to it then? If money was truly her goal this time around she would launch a greatest hits tour, or better yet, The Immaculate Collection 30th Anniversary Tour for 2020. She would easily sell out stadiums with that as the general public would go apeshit for it. She'd make an absolute fortune. :)

1 hour ago, Régine Filange said:

like MDNA Tour (that had big video walls, cool costumes, huge scene etc) than a simple theatre show.

So you’re the director of the Madame X Tour, seeing how certain you are that it’s a ”simple theatre show”?

27 minutes ago, *mlvc* said:

This is the actual tour. Fans will be begging for a Vegas Residency in the future. Then she’ll be able to put on a big spectacle. I honestly think she’s tired of doing big long grueling tours. She’s gonna be 61. She has 4 kids at home.