Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

2 minutes ago, *mlvc* said:

I don't think that's what the OP meant. I took it as Madonna can still fill up arenas and put on amazing spectacles and this time she's not doing that.

I think some people are afraid that this will be TOAC pt2 and that worries me a bit as well. 

I dont think it will be like tears of a clown but I expect a lot of american life songs 

34 minutes ago, *mlvc* said:

I understand what you're saying. In the US we have:

New York

Boston

Philadelphia

Chicago

Las Vegas

Miami

Las Angeles

I think that covers them.

That is only 7 cities and at this time the only tickets up for grabs are Chicago, New York, and Los Angeles.

What makes me nervous is I like to select my ticket as I always get as close as possible. The last 2 tours I was in the Golden Triangle (Guy - I was a FB friend of his at the time - gave me 2 tickets to the GT and I gave away the 2 that I had) and for RH I was right next to the stage.

I don't like the idea of agreeing to a setup of selecting areas of the theater you would be ok with sitting in and then get charged for the shittiest of the shittiest seats and be forced to keep them. I like to SEE where I'm going to be sitting PRIOR to purchase.

There's a planned general sale, with no date but it's going to be the leftovers so possibly even worse than what could be given.

Is there another way to get tickets if my request is not confirmed?
Yes, a very limited number of tickets will be available during the Public Onsale. Go to Ticketmaster to view the details and how to plan ahead.

https://blog.ticketmaster.com/madonna-madame-x-tour-2019/?_ga=2.222586717.77857905.1557117865-1186705647.1538790826

11 minutes ago, Mr X said:

I'm getting confused by this

In the email sent to Icon Legacy it states :-

Icon Legacy members may request up to four (4) tickets per show,   for up two (2) concerts..

Do these 2 concerts have to be in different venues..   As it’s not clear in the email.

But on the site it says 2 cites?

Can I buy for 2 nights in the same location?

It's weird wording but no, it's one additional concert in another city.

Just now, adamsapple said:

I dont think it will be like tears of a clown but I expect a lot of american life songs 

Yeah, let her go right on ahead and watch the horrible reviews come pouring and and people trying to sell their tickets.

I don't want to see her do the AL album at Tower Records again.

It is true that we have no idea what the set list is, what the show will be like, etc. I think it's risky for fans to put the CCs out there on file to be charged for something they find out that they don't want. 

As I've said before, I'm not poor, but I don't want to shell out 2,000USD to find out I'd rather watch the DVD.

4 hours ago, MrCommotion said:

honestly if i were Madonna I'd do that too. Tears of a Clown was probably a refreshing experience for her, a show that's maybe not as polished as a big tour, and this way she can talk to the fans (which we know she likes to do). And also it'd be more polished than ToaC, with a creative vision and all. I can't wait to see stuff from it on youtube because I'm so poor lol

I can imagine she would bring back classics the fans like because it's more intimate. Maybe that's why she said she'd think about Rescue Me and called it dope. I'd love any track from American Life :Madonna036:

ps. she's complained before that she can't sing slow songs on tour because they're "boring" and people go get drinks or go to the toilet and stuff. Even HeartBreakCity had that Love Don't Live Here Anymore moment so the crowd would be waiting for that. Maybe this way she can sing slower songs and not feel pressured into only doing the biggest and dancier songs.

She said on the BB interview she wont consider slow songs tho...

11 minutes ago, *mlvc* said:

Yeah, let her go right on ahead and watch the horrible reviews come pouring and and people trying to sell their tickets.

It is true that we have no idea what the set list is, what the show will be like, etc. I think it's risky for fans to put the CCs out there on file to be charged for something they find out that they don't want. 

As I've said before, I'm not poor, but I don't want to shell out 2,000USD to find out I'd rather watch the DVD.

I know some people don’t like the hologram thing but do we think shes taking it on tour why invest so much money on it ? We will see if she uses it at eurovision ! 

OK guys, so on a more positive note: who's gonna try to win??? I'll totally do it!!! Watching M in a theatre can be magical and a once in a lifetime experience and i'm gonna try to win those mofo tickets no matter what. Not gonna spend my lifetime savings tho XD but not gonna go for the cheapest ones either. But, anyway, luck is what will tell u if u go or not...

giphy.gif

Look at Circque du Sol..... amazing shows and performances. This could be momentous (if you can get a ticket). I imagine in the future she will be looking to invest in the hologram technology and perform one venue broadcast across the world to all venues. This is possible now and is leading the way for this as far as live performance goes....

All this technology but you can't put Blonde Ambition onto dvd tho !

1 minute ago, Nicmag said:

Don't have an ICON membership. What are the prices, please?

50-1750! 

Just go to the Madonna Live Nation website for tickets. You have to sign up for tickets in the areas that you are willing to pay for and then hope you get selected. 

The only way I can see this tour going REALLY wrong is if it turns out that celebs, the mega rich and her friends scooped up the big tickets, leaving fans in the dust. If fans don’t get tickets because of some wealthy tycoons that aren’t even big fans get tickets there will be an outcry. 

1 minute ago, *mlvc* said:

50-1750! 

Just go to the Madonna Live Nation website for tickets. You have to sign up for tickets in the areas that you are willing to pay for and then hope you get selected. 

I will when European dates are released. I was hoping to see her in London anyway. Thanks for the info, babe.

41 minutes ago, *mlvc* said:

I could bet my right hand this tour will become a legendary moment in Madonna's career, talked about by fans for years to come - just like Bjork's opera houses tour and Kylie's "Intimate & Live" theatre tour. The ability to see an icon of Madonna's stature in a 2,000 or so capacity venue is a once in a lifetime opportunity. And why would the reviews be terrible? She's an amazing, legendary performer who has proven time and again throughout her career that she can deliver the goods whether it's the Wembley Stadium or Roseland Ballroom. And finally, a tour is not a takeaway menu where you get to pick and choose your sides and mains so that you "don't get what you don't want", you're invited for the ride and the artist's vision for it. Enjoy the DVD :)

10 minutes ago, drivebitch said:

The only way I can see this tour going REALLY wrong is if it turns out that celebs, the mega rich and her friends scooped up the big tickets, leaving fans in the dust. If fans don’t get tickets because of some wealthy tycoons that aren’t even big fans get tickets there will be an outcry. 

I can see that happening

Well, I have done the math. Chicago will be the closest for me, which is an 8 hour drive or a 2 hour plane ride. Driving is out of the question as that is simply too long in a car and then go tot he concert, you'd be exhausted unless you went the day before.

Because I don't live near a main hub airport I would have to drive 2 hours or pay double for 2 airline tickets. The tickets out of Knoxville and back for 2 is around 1,000USD but in and out of Nashville is around 500.00USD. If I'm going all that way to see M I'm not going to sit in shitty seats, so I would be going for the Dark Ballet or Come Alive VIP which are 750USD and 995USD per ticket and this may still be on the balcony. So, by the time I purchase tickets plus airfare plus hotel this is a 24 hour trip that will cost me at least 3,000USD for 2.

Sadly, I am going to pass this time as I just cannot justify putting that much on my CC for one show.

Sorry, M!