Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

26 minutes ago, Frank said:

OK guys, so on a more positive note: who's gonna try to win??? I'll totally do it!!! Watching M in a theatre can be magical and a once in a lifetime experience and i'm gonna try to win those mofo tickets no matter what. Not gonna spend my lifetime savings tho XD but not gonna go for the cheapest ones either. But, anyway, luck is what will tell u if u go or not...

giphy.gif

I’ll go for the cheap ones hoping to slip in quietly and maybe grab a hooked up front seat from a no show. It’s happened before :angel:

5 minutes ago, kesiak said:

I could bet my right hand this tour will become a legendary moment in Madonna's career, talked about by fans for years to come - just like Bjork's opera houses tour and Kylie's "Intimate & Live" theatre tour. The ability to see an icon of Madonna's stature in a 2,000 or so capacity venue is a once in a lifetime opportunity. And why would the reviews be terrible? She's an amazing, legendary performer who has proven time and again throughout her career that she can deliver the goods whether it's the Wembley Stadium or Roseland Ballroom. And finally, a tour is not a takeaway menu where you get to pick and choose your sides and mains so that you "don't get what you don't want", you're invited for the ride and the artist's vision for it. Enjoy the DVD :)

Give me a break.

If she does a lot of AL songs and B sides as others have mentioned the reviewers will rip her to shreds. Not to mention the fact that the haters will say, "she can't fill arenas anymore."

I've done the math. A 24 hour trip to and from home to see her will require driving, flying, etc. and will cost me at least $3,000 for 2 people. I generally spend high dollar on the tickets, but because she isn't coming anywhere near me it sort of adds to the total. I could always get horrible seats, and YES there is a such thing as a horrible seat in a theater, but I don't want to see M like that.

The fact that I am at this point 99% resigned to the DVD makes me very sad, so keep your sarcasm to yourself - I am not happy about this, I'm actually quite let down.

11 minutes ago, *mlvc* said:

Give me a break.

If she does a lot of AL songs and B sides as others have mentioned the reviewers will rip her to shreds. Not to mention the fact that the haters will say, "she can't fill arenas anymore."

I've done the math. A 24 hour trip to and from home to see her will require driving, flying, etc. and will cost me at least $3,000 for 2 people. I generally spend high dollar on the tickets, but because she isn't coming anywhere near me it sort of adds to the total. I could always get horrible seats, and YES there is a such thing as a horrible seat in a theater, but I don't want to see M like that.

The fact that I am at this point 99% resigned to the DVD makes me very sad, so keep your sarcasm to yourself - I am not happy about this, I'm actually quite let down.

I would die if she did B-sides! That's what Kylie did on the "Intimate & Live" tour I mentioned and she got great reviews. And who cares either way - every time she tours there are articles about how Madonna can't sell tickets anymore. What difference does it make to how you, as a fan, enjoy the actual show? 

And travel aside, nobody is forcing you to buy one of the package deals, I certainly won't be buying those. There literally are no bad seats in a 2,000 capacity venue - I mean, Wembley Stadium's Golden Circle holds more than that (around 3,000). Come on :kissy:

10 minutes ago, kesiak said:

I would die if she did B-sides! That's what Kylie did on the "Intimate & Live" tour I mentioned and she got great reviews. And who cares either way - every time she tours there are articles about how Madonna can't sell tickets anymore. What difference does it make to how you, as a fan, enjoy the actual show? 

And travel aside, nobody is forcing you to buy one of the package deals, I certainly won't be buying those. There literally are no bad seats in a 2,000 capacity venue - I mean, Wembley Stadium's Golden Circle holds more than that (around 3,000). Come on :kissy:

I'm not talking about the package deals. I'm talking about buying it all on my own.

And yes, sorry, but as someone who doesn't have fantastic eyesight unless I'm like 10 feet away it matters a great deal. I'm also kind of short. Don't get me wrong, I'm not blind, but if I have to sit way back or in the balcony I'm literally wasting my money. Again, to me this is depressing and yeah, a waste of money.

2 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Still ripping us off then - yet again i will be unable to afford to go and see her then ....

$1995 for the Medellin package and there's nothing along the lines of a meet and greet at the very least???? For that price, I'd expect a toe job from Maluma to at lease partially make the cost worthwhile.

For the lottery you have to be in the city, that day

From Madonna.com
Additionally, fans will have the opportunity to enter to purchase tickets at $10.00 at Madonna.com. There will be 10 tickets available per show and fans will be notified on show date if they have been selected for this unique opportunity. 

9 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

For the lottery you have to be in the city, that day

From Madonna.com
Additionally, fans will have the opportunity to enter to purchase tickets at $10.00 at Madonna.com. There will be 10 tickets available per show and fans will be notified on show date if they have been selected for this unique opportunity. 

What a complete load of shit.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

OK guys, so on a more positive note: who's gonna try to win??? I'll totally do it!!! Watching M in a theatre can be magical and a once in a lifetime experience and i'm gonna try to win those mofo tickets no matter what. Not gonna spend my lifetime savings tho XD but not gonna go for the cheapest ones either. But, anyway, luck is what will tell u if u go or not...

giphy.gif

That's the spirit!!!! ?‍♂️?

3 hours ago, kesiak said:

You mean she should just hire a park and invite everyone to come and see her for free? Cause where exactly do you draw the line on what makes one a hypocrite when preaching equality but making money at the same time? Madonna made $400 from Sticky & Sweet Tour for example, a ridiculous amount of money for anyone to make. Did you object to it then? If money was truly her goal this time around she would launch a greatest hits tour, or better yet, The Immaculate Collection 30th Anniversary Tour for 2020. She would easily sell out stadiums with that as the general public would go apeshit for it. She'd make an absolute fortune. :)

Well the tour grossed that, not sure what her cut was.

1 minute ago, adirondak said:

Does when you submit the request make any difference on if you're selected? I had to order a new Citibank card and it won't come until tomorrow or the next day, but worried it might harm my chances...

I don’t know, but I think it’s random.