Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

8 hours ago, groovyguy said:

You request the price point you want, give ticketmaster your info and you'll be notified on May 19 if you've been selected.

So what happens if I select more than one category? Do I get the best available (i.e. the most expensive and closer to stage) or any at their choice?

I wonder if it's better to choose just one (for instance Seating Area 1), but then at the risk of being rejected if no seats are available there, or more than one, at the risk of being assigned a worse position.

@RUADJAIyou said you requested all days and all price ranges, didn't you?

@stfan97What do you think? Obviously the more cities and the more dates you apply, the more chances you get. But price range? You said "but you literally have to be willing to accept whatever they are willing to give you, which if anything, will likely be the least popular and most expensive ticket you're willing to purchase on your request list".

I am still confused and, as said, I can't simulate the process.

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

Yeah you need to log in to Ticketmaster first and then enter your phone number: but if you're not a US resident, it won't work because the phone digits are different in other countries. I tried a million times! Sent them an email for support. There is no other chance to view the page if you don't confirm your phone number.

I am only thankful I don't have to buy US tickets, otherwise I'll be left out for this stupid trick! I hope it will be solved when European dates are released.

I' tried too and had the same problem, but i solved by inserting first my italian cell phone number and then change the international prefix! It works, they send me a text message on my phone to continue the reservation process

1 hour ago, SecretProject said:

If Nikki and Donna made an appearance....omg

She’ll never work with Niki again. Niki trashed her on television, saying that Madonna had no class, that she married Sean Penn to get some. They never spoke again. The rumor was Madonna didn’t like that Niki was having an affair with a married crew member on DWT. Madonna was really into the rules of Kabbalah. They had a falling out over it. Then Niki went on television and trashed her. 

21 minutes ago, drivebitch said:

She’ll never work with Niki again. Niki trashed her on television, saying that Madonna had no class, that she married Sean Penn to get some. They never spoke again. The rumor was Madonna didn’t like that Niki was having an affair with a married crew member on DWT. Madonna was really into the rules of Kabbalah. They had a falling out over it. Then Niki went on television and trashed her. 

I thought she fell out with Nikki due to her dropping the hanky during the holiday performance on the Dwt dvd !

1 hour ago, drivebitch said:

I didn't realize there was so much drama between them. Hmm. That's too bad, I would certainly love to see the three of them together again after all these years. 

9 hours ago, SimonVenekeo said:

This is why I need to go to each show! I was saying this to a friend today:

Imagine if part of the reason of the mini residencies was because she was devoting a part of setlist to only that city. 

‘Madame X is a secret agent, travelling the world and changing identities.’ In Chicago ‘she is a freedom fighter’. So regular setlist and then she does songs like Rebel Heart, Graffiti Heart etc that fit that persona.

.....And if that’s too much then make a city specific pieces of merchandise like shirts and posters at least lol.

I don't think so. 

She will not travel the world, unfortunately. 

She will only travel through few cities.

So, buying a ticket at a reasonable price for the city of the nearest country won't be easy at all and it it will be like winning a lottery. 

That's the reason why I'm so angry 

7 minutes ago, Rupert76 said:

I don't think so. 

She will not travel the world, unfortunately. 

She will only travel through few cities.

So, buying a ticket at a reasonable price for the city of the nearest country won't be easy at all and it it will be like winning a lottery. 

That's the reason why I'm so angry 

That came from the Madame X manifesto so it’s a figurative world not literal.

53 minutes ago, milotjuh said:

Does anyone wanna buy a kidney? :)   Also, anyone gonna try for the Paris shows when they're announced? I was hoping for Amsterdam, but oh well..

Hi, to answer your first question NO, sorry already selling mine! lol

As per Paris, YES - wanna go together?

:)

4 hours ago, drivebitch said:

I thought that was the beef she had with Careese, the affair with the married crew member?  

5 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

How likely do you think it is for non Legacy or Citi card members to actually get tickets? Sunday is either gonna be the best day or the worst tbh....

I think you will still get tickets but the best seats of each section will go to vip and legacy. There are a lot of tickets available overall.

6 hours ago, Enrico said:

So what happens if I select more than one category? Do I get the best available (i.e. the most expensive and closer to stage) or any at their choice?

I wonder if it's better to choose just one (for instance Seating Area 1), but then at the risk of being rejected if no seats are available there, or more than one, at the risk of being assigned a worse position.

@RUADJAIyou said you requested all days and all price ranges, didn't you?

@stfan97What do you think? Obviously the more cities and the more dates you apply, the more chances you get. But price range? You said "but you literally have to be willing to accept whatever they are willing to give you, which if anything, will likely be the least popular and most expensive ticket you're willing to purchase on your request list".

I am still confused and, as said, I can't simulate the process.

They'll probably try to allocate the most expensive ticket you're willing to purchase to you first.  I don't think you'll have to worry about being assigned a worse position.  Actually, if you're only willing to accept worse positions, your chances are probably a lot lower.  I'd suggest only selecting the cheaper seats if you care about getting a cheaper seat, but I personally chose everything I was willing to pay for because I'd rather sit in the last row if it comes to it than nowhere.

Let's say you are willing to go any city and any date at any price, then select everything.  You'll get allocated 1 show/1 city (up to 2 if you're Icon Legacy) and then you're out of luck on the rest.  However, I'm thinking you're likely to be given the show date/city that is least popular and with the most expensive ticket first so they can fill demand, so be sure you're actually willing to go where/when and sit where you said you would.

After buying tickets to the MDNA tour before the album was released, I learned a very valuable lesson which is hear the album first! I’m intrigued by this theatre approach, particularly as it wil almost certainly mean a completely live show. I live in London but I can’t justify shelling out for it though. Good luck to those that request tickets, hope you get them!