Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

She just posted this on instagram.

"Madame likes to try new things.................this tour is only the beginning................?. My grandmother used to say...............Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity."

I like the line only the beginning. So maybe she is really just testing the waters to see how well this works, then she may do other theaters in more citys later on. So who know I might still get to see her again, cause dallas has some nice theaters.

2 minutes ago, adirondak said:

If you select more than one date in the same city, can you get selected for more than one, and your card would get charged for each date you're selected for?

If u gonna choose ONE ticket, you will be charged for one. 

I requested to all NY shows and few categories, but I will be charged just for one ticket I will win... 

13 hours ago, Enrico said:

So what happens if I select more than one category? Do I get the best available (i.e. the most expensive and closer to stage) or any at their choice?

I wonder if it's better to choose just one (for instance Seating Area 1), but then at the risk of being rejected if no seats are available there, or more than one, at the risk of being assigned a worse position.

@RUADJAIyou said you requested all days and all price ranges, didn't you?

@stfan97What do you think? Obviously the more cities and the more dates you apply, the more chances you get. But price range? You said "but you literally have to be willing to accept whatever they are willing to give you, which if anything, will likely be the least popular and most expensive ticket you're willing to purchase on your request list".

I am still confused and, as said, I can't simulate the process.

Yeah... I'm hoping to get front row or at least first ten rows, but like someone said before...

There aren't really bad seats, so I'm sure I'll get something good. 

I'll just be going alone I guess... Cuz daddy can't afford to pay for me and a friend. ??‍♂️

24 minutes ago, Jackie said:

She also posted that Madame X likes to tell stories - so would not be surprised if the show is part sung and part story telling.

Sounds very cryptic “This is just the beginning” sounds to me she may do this theatre tour then go on a summer arena/ stadium tour afterwards to wrap up the Madame X era and go on hiatus 

NM Ticketmaster says you can transfer tickets to friends and family. Here’s the link for more info and how it relates to Madame x tour

https://blog.ticketmaster.com/madonna-madame-x-tour-2019/?_ga=2.74733970.1650185165.1557265884-163944985.1488417716

also they say this:

Is there another way to get tickets if my request is not confirmed?
Yes, a very limited number of tickets will be available during the Public Onsale. Go to Ticketmaster to view the details and how to plan ahead.

26AB3085-BA26-478A-90F9-25745438A318.png

15 minutes ago, Jet said:

That’s how I read it. Don’t come after me if u get charged for all of them though ??

Oh man I'm tempted ? maybe I will for at least a few.... :smuglaugh: and make them close together, that way at least if I do get the tickets I can just go in one trip lol

So I’m planning on going to Boston. The way it works is all the dates announced for Boston I should click on all of them and request tickets for every show listed along with the price bracket I want.. picking every show (in a single city) probably will give a greater chance at getting tickets right? But I’ll only be charge for one pair of tickets like they won’t give me tickets to all the shows announced in Boston right? Just one of the shows they choose for me if available. Just making sure I only have enough money for one show when it’s announced I don’t wanna wake up and be negative 4,000 in my bank account :bubblebitch:

someone please confirm I’m correct I’m getting anxious and Boston isn’t even live yet on the website lol