Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

Curious about how through all this promo... interviews, live performances... if she’ll even use a black haired look. Like, which Madame X persona is performing what. She seems to have it figured out story wise in all the gorgeous videos and shoots, but not so much in real person

22 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Curious about how through all this promo... interviews, live performances... if she’ll even use a black haired look. Like, which Madame X persona is performing what. She seems to have it figured out story wise in all the gorgeous videos and shoots, but not so much in real person

Yes, I would like there to be more consistency and use of the different personas. The Crave cover don't even seem to utilise Madame X at all! I'm imagining the tour opener to use the dark wig.

Anyone think she was use the offer nissim Remix Of Medellín.. she used part of it for ggw on mdna and then living For Love on rh 

54 minutes ago, Mjviolet89 said:

Anyone think she was use the offer nissim Remix Of Medellín.. she used part of it for ggw on mdna and then living For Love on rh 

I'd hope so; I was thinking it would be very cool for an arena/stadium tour like she did with Living for Love on RH. But with this theater tour, I can't really see her using the new ON mixes.

36 minutes ago, Humanfly said:

Bait and switch. I just had to change my 100 request to 400 $$$ 

they shouldnt be able to change it like that without telling everyone. Wrong!!

That's some shady shit. They're not informing people of this change via email or smh?

26 minutes ago, milotjuh said:

That's some shady shit. They're not informing people of this change via email or smh?

This officially sucks...  Had requested the original Loge Section tickets, I don't think I can afford the higher price tickets to change them and the new Seating Area 6 is listed as "Extremely Limited". Hope those rumors of a follow-up arena tour are true.

Personally, I think this concept of the theatre tour is really great. It's the first time in many years that you don't have the feeling she would go on tour mainly because of the money and the contract with Live Nation. No, this time it's again about the music and the art behind it.
I don't think I'm going to see this tour myself because there are just too few dates and locations here in Europe, but I'm happy for every fan who has the opportunity. And I assume that there will be very good recordings of the concerts.

And it would be absolutely awesome if the gigs would be streamed live on the net. Or there will be a big Netflix special at the end, allegedly there have been meetings with her management team.

I think we can be sure, even if maybe only a small part of Madonna's fans will actually see the show live, it will be marketed worldwide in one way or another.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

13 hours ago, Synchrone said:

so if you change your tickets do you lose your place in the queue you had before?

There is no queue and how quickly you request tickets has no bearing on your likelihood of getting the tickets you want. It’s a random selection. Read the FAQ on the Live Nation site. 

1 hour ago, djnathanashby said:

There is no queue and how quickly you request tickets has no bearing on your likelihood of getting the tickets you want. It’s a random selection. Read the FAQ on the Live Nation site. 

Sorry, I am still a bit confused. Aside from ICON Legacy members, all general requests are only eligible for ONE show; is this correct? In other words, if i request a single ticket for 4 shows; the most I will be able to secure is one ticket for one show? HELP!!!!!

26 minutes ago, truerebel said:

Sorry, I am still a bit confused. Aside from ICON Legacy members, all general requests are only eligible for ONE show; is this correct? In other words, if i request a single ticket for 4 shows; the most I will be able to secure is one ticket for one show? HELP!!!!!

Yes. The FAQ clearly states that you can choose multiple cities and multiple performances but (if selected) you will receive ONE PERFORMANCE IN ONE CUTY. 

Read the FAQ folks!