Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

I was shocked when this was announced. She's performing in my city (Lisbon) as well - only 3 cities for now in Europe!! - and I'm definitely gonna be there but NO WAY I'm gonna pay 2k to be front row. So when the rest of the European shows are announced I hope they have the common-sense to bring down and adjust the prices accordingly because our salaries aren't even half of the american ones!...

22 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Im contemplating switching to NON VIP(Medellin). What sort of "gift" do you think comes with the VIP experience? I dont really need to spend 1300 more if it's just a dinky key chain or something. :Madonna037:

And do you think the VIP gets priority over regular purchases? :Madonna038: i need help!!

VIP merchandise is always a toss up so I keep my expectations low. And honestly if it’s that good I’m sure you’ll be able to find it on eBay no problem. It killed me that people were selling the VIP book for like $250+. A friend of mine got 2 for us from some random online listing for $100 for both.

And I think VIP would be first and they’d have tons of rows dedicated to it as well as Ticketmaster loves to flood the venues with them and Platinum tickets too. ??

2 hours ago, Dito said:

I was shocked when this was announced. She's performing in my city (Lisbon) as well - only 3 cities for now in Europe!! - and I'm definitely gonna be there but NO WAY I'm gonna pay 2k to be front row. So when the rest of the European shows are announced I hope they have the common-sense to bring down and adjust the prices accordingly because our salaries aren't even half of the american ones!...

where are you hearing that its 2000 to be front row ..thats ridiculous surely that can not be right 

7 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

where are you hearing that its 2000 to be front row ..thats ridiculous surely that can not be right 

I mean for the US ones. Aren't the Front Row ones 1,995 dollars? :thinker: Not mentioning the luxury hotel packages that go up to 6K. 

1 minute ago, adamsapple said:

I do think maybe europe will be more expensive :( 

Let's fucking hope not LMAO I mean, maybe in the UK and France but here in Portugal the medium wage is 700 euros AND it's the biggest theatre of the whole tour with 4,300 seats. So she better lower the prices... although I wouldn't be surprised if the spanish/french/english fans with more economic power buy all the expensive tickets and it's still sold out in the end... :eyesroll:

4 minutes ago, Dito said:

Let's fucking hope not LMAO I mean, maybe in the UK and France but here in Portugal the medium wage is 700 euros AND it's the biggest theatre of the whole tour with 4,300 seats. So she better lower the prices... although I wouldn't be surprised if the spanish/french/english fans with more economic power buy all the expensive tickets and it's still sold out in the end... :eyesroll:

front row tickets will be so hard to get 

La Isla bonita, Spanish Lesson, candy shop, music, holiday

and the new album

we will be lucky to hear rescue me  cause of the press that interview got ?

I'm trying for tickets in Brooklyn .. I left my request very open, hoping to increase my odds .. I put down all the nights, and all tickets up to the $750 range .. I really don't want to spend over $700 per ticket, but we'll see what happens. I do think seeing her in this theater environment will be a unique, fun experience

If she is really raising the LGBT flag in this album, she could sing "Why's It So Hard" on the tour. It would be a reminder for everyone of her pioneer support to the community. I think "Why's It So Hard" is so important and fits so well the album concept. 

Let me dream! :Madonna041:  

I'd love to see more 90s tracks included - sort of like how the 80s seemed to be the focus on the older songs in Rebel Heart.  Maybe she'll actually sing 'Rescue Me' this time around .. that would be an amazing surprise.  I'm also dying for her to one day sing 'Bad Girl' on tour .. but I fear she might have forgotten the song exists