Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

1 hour ago, dubbreak said:

Friday night shows?  Five nights in a row?   Cannot be accurate.

Just checked the Friedrichstadtpalast schedule and 4 of the mentioned dates are booked for the big revue show vivid (3 of them at 7:30 pm and 1 at 3:30 pm), so there’s not enough time to prepare the stage for M’s show. Those cities might be accurate , but not the dates probably.

ps: the tickets for vivid in January are not available yet, so perhaps they will cancel those dates for Madonna?

I agree with all of you, I know that Germany and Italy are not included, and the dates look like a tour-de-force, I decided to share the post because previously Illogicall gave correct info, as for the Medellin release date before everyone else (the album was not totally accurate though):

30 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I don't think so... maybe we'll have the first three locations all set up.

Unless they don't want us to know in advance how it goes with the tickets requests.

the Berlin dates are fake. check the Palace schedule, only the first 2 dates might be real: https://www.palast.berlin/shows-tickets/34079/?more-content-visible&scheduleYear=2020&scheduleMonth=01

4 hours ago, Frank said:

Those european dates must be fake as fuck as we all know she doesn't do shows on Friday nights. And confirmed shows in the US none of them is on a Friday. So, fake.

I hadn't thought about that. Sorry, I didn't want to post fake news.

Is there a specific reason she doesn't do shows on Friday night?

17 hours ago, Enrico said:

I agree with all of you, I know that Germany and Italy are not included, and the dates look like a tour-de-force, I decided to share the post because previously Illogicall gave correct info, as for the Medellin release date before everyone else (the album was not totally accurate though):

She said after "Tears of the clown" she will make Tours more intimate . The 1st,. step was no stadiums anymore for RH Tour. She made a Test in Australia and Miami as a clown, in both occasions anounced the new way of intimate shows to the future. She said it in her Cuba visit as well. She is making LOADS of dates for every city, so we must expect a huge cities TOUR into loads of dates into everyone, this will take a long road:  USA this year, Europe & Latin America are more possible for 2020 , of course UK, France, Italy, Germany, Portugal, Spain, etc. are in the list, not a Country touring to everyone but one or two important Cities full o dates like London, Paris, Rome, Berlin, Munich (?), Lisbon, Bacelona, etc. After Miami is very possible the South America City Tour in Mexico, Cuba , Medellín, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Pablo, Buenos Aires, Santiago de Chile, etc. No more than 10 cities in this leg. The European Leg and South American depend on the shows added in USA... and they are becoming very big considering for now 12 NYC dates!. The Theatre experience will be so creative than the usual Madonna Tours...this is NOT Forced....It's a new way, we must accept it LOL ... (Info From a good source working possibilities in Buenos Aires, Agentina)

I am bummed about this tour...I understand how she wants to do something different,, which is awesome but at the same time, I can't afford the tickets....She has to know there are lifelong fans of hers that want to see her and know that everyone can't afford tickets that are $1000 or more. Hell, I can't even afford tickets that are $500 or above. Grrrrr, I hope something changes or comes up that is affordable for whenever the Philidelphia shows are announced.