Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

1 hour ago, tvseries said:

Ella dijo que después de "Lágrimas del payaso" ella hará que Tours sea más íntimo. La primera,. El paso ya no era estadios para RH Tour. Hizo una prueba en Australia y Miami como payaso, en ambas ocasiones anunció la nueva forma de espectáculos íntimos para el futuro. Ella lo dijo en su visita a Cuba también. Ella está haciendo CARGAS de fechas para cada ciudad, por lo que debemos esperar un TOUR de ciudades enormes en un montón de fechas para todos, esto llevará un largo camino: este año, EE. UU., Europa y América Latina son más posibles para 2020, por supuesto, Reino Unido. Francia, Italia, Alemania, Portugal, España, etc. están en la lista, no un país que realiza visitas a todos, sino a una o dos ciudades importantes con fechas como Londres, París, Roma, Berlín, Munich (?), Lisboa, Bacelona, Después de Miami es muy posible el tour por la ciudad de América del Sur en México, Cuba, Medellín, Río de Janeiro, Sao Pablo, Buenos Aires, Santiago de Chile, etc. No más de 10 ciudades en este tramo. La etapa europea y sudamericana dependen de los programas que se agregan en EE. UU. ... ¡y se están haciendo muy grandes considerando por ahora 12 fechas en Nueva York! La experiencia teatral será tan creativa como la habitual Madonna Tours ... esto NO es forzado ... Es una nueva forma, debemos aceptarlo LOL ... (Información de una buena fuente de posibilidades de trabajo en Buenos Aires, Agentina)

pienso que debería incluir Lima Perú ....ella ha dicho hace años que ha querido venir.....    no recuerdo en que gira estuvo a punto de incluir lima,

deberia incluir Lima Peru, ella hace años ha dicho que quiere venir a Peru, conocer la cultura, lo dijo .....  y  en las ultimas giras ha estado a punto ...no recuerdo en cual.....  recuerdo mucho que estuvo a punto a punto de hacer su concierto aqui.  todas las bandas desde hace años incluir a lima, nose porque siempre nos pasan por alto. en fin

Is she really going to tour longer than the usual 7 months though?

Once you add up the length of time in the US and Europe required for all these shows it doesn’t leave much room for anything else. Unless she stays on tour longer than 7 months. Won’t she want to go back to her filmmaking?

20 minutes ago, THE ROSE MIST said:

Is she really going to tour longer than the usual 7 months though?

Once you add up the length of time in the US and Europe required for all these shows it doesn’t leave much room for anything else. Unless she stays on tour longer than 7 months. Won’t she want to go back to her filmmaking?

She will make around 7 months as usual, with a rare break returning 2020. The diference now is she will not tour few cities per country, one or two per country (Except USA) but more days in every city, So, the quantity of shows and months will be the same (not the number of people of course.

The rare break is for something in particular, she is putting attention only USA now before the stop, may be to put order in every tour leg  (it's hard to get a Theater venue for several days in great cities) or may be to film something (?)

Madonna announces rare and intimate concerts
Following last week’s heralded announcement that Madonna will perform a series of rare and intimate performances exclusively in theatres, Madonna, Live Nation and Maverick have unveiled the dates for her appearances at the iconic London Palladium. The exclusive events will give fans the opportunity to see her like never before, with shows confirmed on 26, 27, 29, 30 January and 1 and 2 February 2020

2 minutes ago, Frikki Quilty said:

hi! I've an icon member since the Confessions tour but I'm not sure if I am a legacy icon member and I can't find any info on madonna.com. DO you know where we could get info on our icon account? cheers!

If I remember correctly, you could became legacy member after paying each year to get this status. And since 2011, this status is given for lifetime but you can't pay for it anymore (which is stupid because it's implies that you can't be a real fan since that...)

36 minutes ago, madenis said:

By reading this announce, it seems that it's not a lottery for London but a "1st come, 1st served".

Not really... That's what they say:

Registering does not guarantee that you will receive a code. If you receive a code, you are not guaranteed to be able to purchase tickets. Successful registrants will be entered into a ballot to receive a code. If you are not successful in buying tickets for these London dates, please ensure you keep your unique code in the event that additional Madonna Madame X Tour Dates are announced.

Also, you will be able to choose your seats, you won't have to send a request.

Medellin VIP does not automatically guarantee front row, but just a top price ticket.

49 minutes ago, Frikki Quilty said:

hi! I've an icon member since the Confessions tour but I'm not sure if I am a legacy icon member and I can't find any info on madonna.com. DO you know where we could get info on our icon account? cheers!

https://www.madonna.com/profile

On the left, after birthday and mail, you'll read a line that goes YOUR MEMBERSHIP LEVEL IS.

7 minutes ago, Enrico said:

https://www.madonna.com/profile

On the left, after birthday and mail, you'll read a line that goes YOUR MEMBERSHIP LEVEL IS.

Enrico, thanx for info. Classic Icon member and Legacy are not the same, right? (I know, dumb question, but wanted to check out with someone who knows for sure).

15 minutes ago, fighting spirit said:

Enrico, thanx for info. Classic Icon member and Legacy are not the same, right? (I know, dumb question, but wanted to check out with someone who knows for sure).

And how to have bigger level in icon membership?

Anyone else been an ICON legacy member in the past and now a classic member? I've always used the ICON pre sale for tickets and had the perks of being a legacy member but now I'm listed as a classic member? I've contacted them for an explanation but doubt I'll hear anything. I've been a member since 1997.

1 minute ago, rlittler81 said:

Anyone else been an ICON legacy member in the past and now a classic member? I've always used the ICON pre sale for tickets and had the perks of being a legacy member but now I'm listed as a classic member? I've contacted them for an explanation but doubt I'll hear anything. I've been a member since 1997.

Yeah.