Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

2 minutes ago, madenis said:

For the 10 $/£/€ ticket, I think it's a great idea 

Fans who can't afford those prices or who didn't have chance at the lottery could go to the show

I don't mind if some fans overseas can't get those tickets as long as they can buy other ones

the 68 pound tickets aint bad price but how many are there ?

7 minutes ago, madenis said:

I think that next monday it will be Lisbon and the next one it will be Paris

I think Lisbon will be the last one. I think she wants to close the tour there. So my bet is next Monday registration open for Paris, and maybe in two or three weeks for Lisbon. As Paris shows seem to happen on Feb/March 2020, and Lisbon March/April 2020. I'd say.

39 minutes ago, THE ROSE MIST said:

They need a separate ticket request and lottery for people travelling from overseas

36 minutes ago, Ambrose said:

There are only ten of those tickets per show, not even worth the effort.

I imagine someone travelling from another country would have the 50 pounds difference to spare.

33 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

its not fair really because most of the winners prob wont be able to make it on the actual date ...

32 minutes ago, mr.sterns said:

If they only inform people on the night, overseas fans would have to be pretty quick to make use of it! :tongue:

If you are familiar with Musical Theatre, almost every show on Broadway (and now in London too) does a lottery on a daily basis. You enter in the morning and are notified a few hours before the show. So this is not a Madonna thing, that's how it always works. I don't think it will be announced much earlier than January.

I hope I'll get a ticket for London but I'm planning to stay longer to enter all the other days. Normally it's a pair of tickets, I'll be alone so I'll do a "lottery" here in the forum if someone wants to come with me!! And if other people are on their own we can double our chances!!

22 minutes ago, groovyguy said:

E8BA41E0-C1D7-4107-B8DC-09D1FD9A62B9.jpeg

E7E59915-581A-4607-8B11-3571A4734CF0.jpeg

OH WOW! my heart just skipped a beat!

I'm hoping more dates will be added on the basis of NYC being 12, but I'll be waiting anxiously, in a quivering, nervous wreck-ball until the 24th/25th May until I know if I've got the code/tickets.

Now might be a good time to take-up religion and start praying...

I don't know, I really don't like this whole process of registration. 

You have to provide your complete data and these will be passed on to ominous third parties and checked. And What will be checked? This is not how I imagine buying a ticket.  And Ticketmaster writes in his conditions that you have to check the data with existing Ticketmaster accounts - although most of them outside the UK will probably have none.
What happens to the data when they have been matched?

To be honest, this whole intransparent procedure spoils the show for me and I don't know if I want to visit it at all. As a fan, I feel slightly kidded.:thinker:

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

If you are familiar with Musical Theatre, almost every show on Broadway (and now in London too) does a lottery on a daily basis. You enter in the morning and are notified a few hours before the show. So this is not a Madonna thing, that's how it always works. I don't think it will be announced much earlier than January.

I hope I'll get a ticket for London but I'm planning to stay longer to enter all the other days. Normally it's a pair of tickets, I'll be alone so I'll do a "lottery" here in the forum if someone wants to come with me!! And if other people are on their own we can double our chances!!

ok, but here in Europe this procedere is unkown ;) so it will generate some confusion here