Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

The ticketing system seems fair, given this tour will be on a much smaller scale and demand will far exceed  supply. That said, there are going to be a lot of disappointed fans out there. For those lucky enough to attend, it will feel like a once in a lifetime opportunity, unlike anything she's ever done before. It genuinely feels fresh and exciting, and there's always the prospect of a greatest hits stadium tour at some point in the future. I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed in the meantime.

7 minutes ago, tajybajyboo said:

The ticketing system seems fair, given this tour will be on a much smaller scale and demand will far exceed  supply. That said, there are going to be a lot of disappointed fans out there. For those lucky enough to attend, it will feel like a once in a lifetime opportunity, unlike anything she's ever done before. It genuinely feels fresh and exciting, and there's always the prospect of a greatest hits stadium tour at some point in the future. I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed in the meantime.

I think it could really increase demand for her as a live act in the long run. Especially if the show is highly creative like the Kate Bush one (apparently) was.

2 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

A little luck. But I think its also who's willing to spend. I would assume VIP ticket sales are going to be favored over the regular tickets. 

The thing is for London you just have to register, you don't request tickets, you don't indicate any price!

So I suppose the first selection on Sunday will just be based on luck.

Do you think Icon Legacy Members may be more than the available seats??

@SimonVenekeoyou say that sometimes you don't get selected, which means you don't even have access to tickets?

5 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

A little luck. But I think its also who's willing to spend. I would assume VIP ticket sales are going to be favored over the regular tickets. 

I think apart from the very front rows VIP may be easier to get as not as many people will be wanting to pay those prices to sit 10-20 rows back.

8 minutes ago, Enrico said:

The thing is for London you just have to register, you don't request tickets, you don't indicate any price!

@SimonVenekeoyou say that sometimes you don't get selected, which means you don't even have access to tickets?

Ohhhhhh. That's strange. Maybe it's just a buffer to eliminate bots. I can't imagine it just being straight up luck. 

18 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Usually with this type of thing they will have a separate allocation of tickets in each section for every presale. And then a separate allocation of tickets for the general sale. It’s impossible to know though how this is arranged and how many codes they will send out to each category, I mean we can only guess really ?‍♂️

If legacy members literally get first pick of everything, no I don’t think there will be anywhere near 13,000 of them. I would have thought those memberships were fairly rare, like maybe only a few thousand worldwide? Apart from presale codes that fan club was completely pointless in 2011 when it closed.

15 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Just for that presale, I can do the other ones, but then it's more like getting the leftovers from that presale where if there was anything good to begin with has been already taken.

1 minute ago, shakeyerdix said:

I'm classic Icon member too... But I was able to get pre sales years before.

It's a bit confusing this way to buy tickets EVEN if I appreciate the way that there shouldn't be any black market to re-sell tickets after...

Same here. Classic and always got presales, too. Oh, well.. we'll see what happens this time around.