Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

3 minutes ago, Lilalo said:

How did you sign up? As a icon legacy member?

I’m not an Icon member or a Citi card holder. I also picked every date and seating level for Chicago to up my chances. Which means that there were a LOT of folks willing to shell out $800+ for a seat. 

9 minutes ago, djnathanashby said:

I’m not an Icon member or a Citi card holder. I also picked every date and seating level for Chicago to up my chances. Which means that there were a LOT of folks willing to shell out $800+ for a seat. 

Thanks for the info, did you sign up for any of the packages? I’m just curious, because I’ve only signed up for one date and for the Medellín package,  only (2) and heard nothing as of today. 

18 hours ago, Krysuk said:

Theatremonkey website gives a good lowdown on the views and seats for the palladium

Not sure if anyone has collected the detail together yet for palladium - we will know for sure soon anyway..

Going from the rows available on the vip and wording etc
I’m pretty sure it will play out something like

Stalls

£481 - 1st 12 rows = A-L
£426 - 1st 14 rows, row 13-14 = M-N plus side view A-L
£351 - stalls rows 16-19 = O-S plus more restricted view A-N (the ones with pillars in their view)
£226 - stalls row 20 backwards T-...unknown as the overhang gets worse going back

I would also expect that the £10 lottery tickets could be the partial restricted view front row seats at the far ends (depending on how the stage is) due to theatre monkey stating that some shows these aren’t even sold due to the restricted nature of their view

Dress Circle

£426 - 1st 3 rows = A-C
£351 - 1st 9 rows, row 4-9 = D-I

The map on Theatre Monkey and also other theatre review sites like seatplan give pretty good idea

ridiculous prices