Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

4 minutes ago, rlittler81 said:

I've applied for Paris too, in case I don't get any tickets for London. Can stay with friends in Paris so won't be too much more an expensive trip for me.

I'm also considering, but I don't like Paris and the trip would be only for the concert........on the other side is Paris safer than London. What about Lisboa? I heard from friends that this city is awesome.......

Just now, Xpresso said:

I'm also considering, but I don't like Paris and the trip would be only for the concert........on the other side is Paris safer than London. What about Lisboa? I heard from friends that this city is awesome.......

I applied for Paris too because it is nearest to me and easiest to get to then London or Lisbon. 

If you're planning Lisbon, it's very charming city, not so expensive (actually cheap in comparison with Paris and London) so I suppose that the tickets won't be too expensive either. 

Lisbon is an amazing city to visit, personally I prefer it to both London and Paris. My only concern is that the Lisbon venue is much bigger than the others (I might be wrong) so the cheaper tickets will likely be further away from the stage than in other venues.

1 minute ago, fighting spirit said:

I applied for Paris too because it is nearest to me and easiest to get to then London or Lisbon. 

If you're planning Lisbon, it's very charming city, not so expensive (actually cheap in comparison with Paris and London) so I suppose that the tickets won't be too expensive either. 

the only problem is - what to do if you get tickets for all 3 venues ;) as they all have different time slots to register and buy. on the other hand you can't really let a chance to buy the tickets pass by (for London or Paris) cause it's really not guaranteed that a get tickets for the other venues. aaaaaarghhhhhhh

1 minute ago, Xpresso said:

the only problem is - what to do if you get tickets for all 3 venues ;) as they all have different time slots to register and buy. on the other hand you can't really let a chance to buy the tickets pass by (for London or Paris) cause it's really not guaranteed that a get tickets for the other venues. aaaaaarghhhhhhh

I am as well worried that I might not get the tickets... Will give a go to Paris so que sera sera... Btw, if I got it right - I have to register to Ticketmaster and then register for the tickets, right? (Speaking about group 3 tickets). Plus, I registered for Group 1 tickets too, ICON Legacy, but I thing they'll reject it since I am Classic Icon fan :(

9 minutes ago, Ambrose said:

Lisbon is an amazing city to visit, personally I prefer it to both London and Paris. My only concern is that the Lisbon venue is much bigger than the others (I might be wrong) so the cheaper tickets will likely be further away from the stage than in other venues.

Yes, you're right, Lisbon venue is bigger than Paris and London ones.

They go on sale separately for each show and applying for tickets doesn’t mean you will be charged. So if you get London tickets that’s it but if you don’t you can try for Paris a couple of days later (with Lisbon likely coming up soon after).

37 minutes ago, Frank said:

PARIS PRICES:

Une fois certifiés, tous les fans pourront avoir accès aux billets des concerts exceptionnels de Madame X. Les prix des places seront de 84€, 139€, 221.5€ et 386.5€.

Are this real prices?

1 hour ago, wonderland said:

This vip packages is only for legacy?

Not, it's for everyone.

50 minutes ago, aprilshack said:

Do you only need to register once as an icon member? I’ve registered for London but if I don’t get a ticket I might try for Lisbon.

You have register once for every city. For instance, I hope I get London, but I registered for Paris too.

so just for clarification: those who got picked for the London presale will receive an email on May 23rd and Paris on May 26th, right? The presale for the London show starts on May 24th and Paris May 27th through an SMS sent by ticketmaster to all the confirmed registered fans?