Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

I registered for both London and Paris - using two different email addresses, wouldn't want to be penalized for either I'd defo prefer Paris as I live there - will probably get the 221.5€ seats in case I get certified

I registered this morning as soon as the promo appeared on Ticketmaster, so I'm hoping that will help me get picked...

12 hours ago, cjfinley said:

Same here, but we both got tickets for the same night! We both selected all nights to increase our chances, but what are the odds of that?? :Madonna032:

11 hours ago, dio2005 said:

Despite selecting all night, we both got the same night too! 

What are you guys doing with your extra ones? I know a friend wanted to do more LA shows. He never mentioned to me which date he got though.

1 hour ago, wonderland said:

Can I use the code for all the cities or each code is for the city itself? than u

You need to register in each city. The generated code will only register in the presale for that specific city.

1 hour ago, stancherry said:

so just for clarification: those who got picked for the London presale will receive an email on May 23rd and Paris on May 26th, right? The presale for the London show starts on May 24th and Paris May 27th through an SMS sent by ticketmaster to all the confirmed registered fans?

I’ve only ever gotten a text the night before that I was selected and then a code  either that night or the next morning. I have only received emails to say I was rejected and put on a wait list.

1 minute ago, SimonVenekeo said:

You need to register in each city. The generated code will only register in the presale for that specific city.

I’ve only ever gotten a text the night before that I was selected and then a code  either that night or the next morning. I have only received emails to say I was rejected and put on a wait list.

Thanks! I hope i entered the phone number correctly...

Guest Sonny

I have also registered for the Paris shows and I think I will do that for Lisbon as well. Now we can only hope that we get picked for at least one show... :drama:

Just now, DontTemptMe26 said:

Why are they making tickets available? I haven't gotten a charge yet on my Citi Card. Thos almost isn't fair. I'm fucking terrified...

ME, TOO! What if I wait and don't get selected and then these are gone! But it's weird that it seems like it's the same seats available for every single date, right?

7 hours ago, SimonVenekeo said:

What are you guys doing with your extra ones? I know a friend wanted to do more LA shows. He never mentioned to me which date he got though.

They will send us an email and we have to tell them whether we accept or reject the tickets. We’ll reject one set of tickets so they can see to someone else.

12 minutes ago, dio2005 said:

They will send us an email and we have to tell them whether we accept or reject the tickets. We’ll reject one set of tickets so they can see to someone else.

I don't think that's how it was working, you already got confirmed so all sales are final. If you're thinking the 'additional email with instructions to accept your tickets', it's like when you send mobile tickets like if you sold/bought them from someone else. You're just clicking the link that '___ has sent you tickets' and you're logging into your account to accept them.

Can I cancel my ticket request?
You must cancel your request by Friday, May 10 at 11:59 pm ET. To cancel your request email customerservice@ticketstoday.com, or call our team at 800-594-TIXX (8499). Make sure to have your receipt number, email and the last four numbers of the credit card used to submit your request. No cancelations will be accepted past this date and time.

Does getting a confirmed request mean I will get tickets?
Yes! If you receive a confirmed request this means your ticket request was successful, your card will automatically be charged, and your tickets will arrive in just a couple days. Keep an eye out for an additional email with instructions to accept your tickets into your Ticketmaster account.

My request was confirmed, can I cancel or exchange my tickets?
No. All confirmed requests are final sale and no exchanges may be applied.

If my request is confirmed, can I confirm my seats before my credit card is charged? What if I don’t like the tickets I got?
If your request is confirmed, we will immediately process your credit card for the seat preference you selected in your ticket request. You should not request tickets for any cities, shows or seat preferences that you do not actually wish to purchase. All sales are final, refunds and exchanges will not be available.

33 minutes ago, Joseebus said:

So bizarre that you can just go on Ticketmaster and buy the VIP packages like that! I haven't been charged or received an email yet. But at least now I know that there's hope even if I'm not selected!

25 minutes ago, DontTemptMe26 said:

Why are they making tickets available? I haven't gotten a charge yet on my Citi Card. Thos almost isn't fair. I'm fucking terrified...

It's quite annoying that what seemed like a 'fair process' really wasn't since Ticketmaster should have been offering the best available, and they FULLY knew the inventory of tickets that was going to be made into VIP and at the click of a button can and HAVE changed entire rows of tickets from regular priced into their ridiculous Platinum Tickets.

Just now, SimonVenekeo said:

It's quite annoying that what seemed like a 'fair process' really wasn't since Ticketmaster should have been offering the best available, and they FULLY knew the inventory of tickets that was going to be made into VIP and at the click of a button can and HAVE changed entire rows of tickets from regular priced into their ridiculous Platinum Tickets.

Most of the tickets in those first few rows are for those crazy travel packages. Ugh!

1 minute ago, Enrico said:

It was pretty obvious the first rows would go to VIP packages... You can't pay double price only for a drink and a picture. I wrote it since the beginning, but noone believed me. And I am not a Ticketmaster insider :laughing:

I knew this too, and it's always been the case everywhere.  Not sure why it's a surprise.  That said, they shouldn't be allocated via open purchase when people are still waiting for their lottery responses!  So much for signing up in a select window...