Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

41 minutes ago, SimonVenekeo said:

I don't think that's how it was working, you already got confirmed so all sales are final. If you're thinking the 'additional email with instructions to accept your tickets', it's like when you send mobile tickets like if you sold/bought them from someone else. You're just clicking the link that '___ has sent you tickets' and you're logging into your account to accept them.

Can I cancel my ticket request?
You must cancel your request by Friday, May 10 at 11:59 pm ET. To cancel your request email customerservice@ticketstoday.com, or call our team at 800-594-TIXX (8499). Make sure to have your receipt number, email and the last four numbers of the credit card used to submit your request. No cancelations will be accepted past this date and time.

Does getting a confirmed request mean I will get tickets?
Yes! If you receive a confirmed request this means your ticket request was successful, your card will automatically be charged, and your tickets will arrive in just a couple days. Keep an eye out for an additional email with instructions to accept your tickets into your Ticketmaster account.

My request was confirmed, can I cancel or exchange my tickets?
No. All confirmed requests are final sale and no exchanges may be applied.

If my request is confirmed, can I confirm my seats before my credit card is charged? What if I don’t like the tickets I got?
If your request is confirmed, we will immediately process your credit card for the seat preference you selected in your ticket request. You should not request tickets for any cities, shows or seat preferences that you do not actually wish to purchase. All sales are final, refunds and exchanges will not be available.

Ahhh... well that means I have 2 tix available for LA on 25 Nov, row K available for anyone who didn’t get a ticket. ?

9 hours ago, SimonVenekeo said:

What are you guys doing with your extra ones? I know a friend wanted to do more LA shows. He never mentioned to me which date he got though.

I’m going to have to sell them I guess. Mine are for the 25th, but I’m on the lookout for tickets to the 24th as well

3 minutes ago, DontTemptMe26 said:

Which ones did you get? Citi presale?

I don't know what date yet until I get the e-mail.  I'm not Legacy, don't have a Citi card, didn't request a VIP package, but got the highest regular price bracket I said I was willing to pay (as expected).  So don't lose hope yet!  Seems like a (painfully) slow rollout process...

25 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

I don't know what date yet until I get the e-mail.  I'm not Legacy, don't have a Citi card, didn't request a VIP package, but got the highest regular price bracket I said I was willing to pay (as expected).  So don't lose hope yet!  Seems like a (painfully) slow rollout process...

I'm going to shit if I get a charge considering I just purchased my backups since they all became available to everyone