Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

I made my initial request that Monday for only 2 dates: September 17th and 19th. On Wednesday morning, after the other dates were added, I had a change of heart and put in a new request for everything - all 12 NYC dates. And I got picked for the very last night of the run. I know it doesn't really help right now, but did you guys select everything? I think that really increased my chances.

14 hours ago, yaggiex said:

Hey guys!!!!!!!! 

i HAVE A QUESTION. Do you know if i have to pay by Euro or if my national currency will by converted while paying for tickets? 

It is the same as if you are paying in any other currency - your card will be charged for the amount in euros and then your bank is converting that price in your national currency (is it Zlots in Poland? Sorry if I misspelled it) plus conversion fees. That's how it normally goes...

3 hours ago, stfan97 said:

I wonder if the NY Ticketmaster VIP was a mistake.  I just tried to check and they all say to check back later for on sale dates...

I suspect it accidentally went live, because the other cities weren’t working 

2 hours ago, fighting spirit said:

It is the same as if you are paying in any other currency - your card will be charged for the amount in euros and then your bank is converting that price in your national currency (is it Zlots in Poland? Sorry if I misspelled it) plus conversion fees. That's how it normally goes...

Ok i thought so thx <3 And if i have pure Euro on card it can be payed normally yes? ;) 

This is such a strange process.  I am not an ICON member, nor do I have a Citi card.  I put in for one date because I was afraid of getting charged for multiple dates and being in Florida having to travel to NYC would be expensive.  I really feel the ICON members and Citi card members should have gotten them before a regular person like myself. 

7 minutes ago, chaseturtle said:

This is such a strange process.  I am not an ICON member, nor do I have a Citi card.  I put in for one date because I was afraid of getting charged for multiple dates and being in Florida having to travel to NYC would be expensive.  I really feel the ICON members and Citi card members should have gotten them before a regular person like myself. 

Can I ask which price bracket you were allocated?

Guest Sonny

Maybe someone can help me out... I registered for the Paris shows and I know that I have to wait for a possible code. But do we have to open an account at Ticketmaster as well or will the purchase link and personal code be enough to select and buy the tickets?

17 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Maybe someone can help me out... I registered for the Paris shows and I know that I have to wait for a possible code. But do we have to open an account at Ticketmaster as well or will the purchase link and personal code be enough to select and buy the tickets?

Good question. I created an account for Ticketmaster FR, just in case. It’s easy. I never know what they mean by “verified fan” and decided not to take risks.

23 minutes ago, Sonny said:

You’ll need to open a TM France account.

2 hours ago, Sonny said:

Yes you’ll need an account. the code is usually just a code sent to your phone followed with one that has a link that’ll open up to Ticketmaster but you would still need to purchase through them.

4 hours ago, BILLSTER said:

I requested 2 tix for all NYC nights for VIP and non-VIP for first 3 categories with a Citicard.   No charge to my card yet, no email either.  Guess I missed out :sad:

I think they only count your last request. All previous requests get cancelled as soon as you go for another one. 

26 minutes ago, DaddyZ said:

I think they only count your last request. All previous requests get cancelled as soon as you go for another one. 

Thanks.  Yeah, that was the last request I submitted.  Got a confirmation that they received the request with all those variances but no dice on actually scoring the tickets.

Glad to see you got tickets tickets for the NY show.  Good luck in scoring for Paris

16 minutes ago, BILLSTER said:

Thanks.  Yeah, that was the last request I submitted.  Got a confirmation that they received the request with all those variances but no dice on actually scoring the tickets.

Glad to see you got tickets tickets for the NY show.  Good luck in scoring for Paris

Thx man. Wait until Sunday to see if you got tickets. Who knows. This process seemed messy. 

With tickets becoming available for public sale on ticketmaster yesterday… I ended up ordering 2 tickets because I was absolutely nervous. I still have not received a confirmation email from the lottery of Madonna tickets. But now I'm reading there anyone who ordered on ticketmaster without getting the congratulations email… all of those orders are being canceled