Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

45 minutes ago, DontTemptMe26 said:

With tickets becoming available for public sale on ticketmaster yesterday… I ended up ordering 2 tickets because I was absolutely nervous. I still have not received a confirmation email from the lottery of Madonna tickets. But now I'm reading there anyone who ordered on ticketmaster without getting the congratulations email… all of those orders are being canceled

Can you contact TM by direct message on twitter to ask? It will be much easier to get an answer on there than emailing them.

Guest Sonny
6 hours ago, rodrigomedina said:

Good question. I created an account for Ticketmaster FR, just in case. It’s easy. I never know what they mean by “verified fan” and decided not to take risks.

6 hours ago, aprilshack said:

You’ll need to open a TM France account.

Ok I will do the same. Thank you.

Hi I’m new in the forum! I’m interested in request 2 tickets for the shows in Paris, one for me and the other for my boyfriend. If I request 2 tickets, is there any possibility that I only can purchase one? or if I get the confirmation is for the 2 tickets I request? because I only can go If my boyfriend can go with me too.

9 minutes ago, Isma said:

Hi I’m new in the forum! I’m interested in request 2 tickets for the shows in Paris, one for me and the other for my boyfriend. If I request 2 tickets, is there any possibility that I only can purchase one? or if I get the confirmation is for the 2 tickets I request? because I only can go If my boyfriend can go with me too.

You just register your details, if you get through to the sales, just buy two tix. The Euro sales are different than the USA ones.

2 hours ago, DontTemptMe26 said:

I just got off the phone with ticketmaster. They said the order will not be canceled and that it is valid.

That's good because that would be seriously shady.  It seems like they went on sale by accident but a sale is a sale and that is entirely Ticketmaster's fault.

I wonder though if the Citi seats were a limited number (which would make sense given other similar partner promotions), but if you didn't get lucky, they didn't enter you into the general lottery pool?  Maybe something to keep in mind if you try for other shows.

4 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

That's good because that would be seriously shady.  It seems like they went on sale by accident but a sale is a sale and that is entirely Ticketmaster's fault.

I wonder though if the Citi seats were a limited number (which would make sense given other similar partner promotions), but if you didn't get lucky, they didn't enter you into the general lottery pool?  Maybe something to keep in mind if you try for other shows.

Yeah in wondering if more fans will find out about charges today. I'm thinking they may still charge me. If I'm picked of course. I'm a bit disappointed that I wasn't picked. I mean Ticketmaster's glitch may be my saving grace...

11 minutes ago, aprilshack said:

You just register your details, if you get through to the sales, just buy two tix. The Euro sales are different than the USA ones.

So if I got the confirmation for the tickets I can buy two tickets and not only one? cause would I got the confirmation to buy the tickets I request, and not for one ticket only?

if that’s the case maybe I would try it.

Thank u for answer me :luv:

1 minute ago, Isma said:

So if I got the confirmation for the tickets I can buy two tickets and not only one? cause would I got the confirmation to buy the tickets I request, and not for one ticket only?

if that’s the case maybe I would try it.

Thank u for answer me :luv:

You can buy up to 4 tickets per show if you get a code.

Pollstar Live! talks to Arthur Fogel, Live Nation’s President of Global Touring and Chairman of Global Music, who is also the man overseeing Madonna‘s tours for the past 18 years. In their conversation, he breaks down what to expect from the Madame X Tour, the superstar’s first jaunt since 2015’s Rebel Heart Tour.

How many tours have you done with Madonna? 

This will be my sixth. I started with her in 2001. Prior to that, she had toured, I think twice in 15 years? So, this is the sixth in whatever 18 years. She’s Madonna, right? This particular tour is a bit of a twist because she’s going to play multiple nights in smaller venues. It is not an arena tour or stadium tour.

What kinds of places will she play? 

For instance, in New York, we’re playing Brooklyn Academy of Music. Basically, we’re going to do eight or nine cities over the course of the tour. Really, it comes from this album, it’s just a different kind of vibe. It lends itself more to intimacy. As we talked about it, it seemed to make sense to go this route rather than into bigger buildings. That’s what we’re going to do.

Is she doing multiple nights at each spot?
Yes. We’re playing three cities in Europe – London, Paris, and Lisbon. That’s it over there, and here, we’re doing LA, New York, Chicago, Miami, Vegas, Boston, Philly [The Met Philadelphia]. Multiple nights in each of those cities.

If she’s doing BAM I’m guessing it’s going to be fairly theatrical?

Listen, Madonna’s shows always have that dimension to them, but I would say it’s much more about the musical tone and vibe than it is pure theatrics. Maybe you’ve heard the first single? It’s definitely sort of Spanish influenced, world music-y, as much as a pop record.

Madonna doing BAM and the Wiltern and all these smaller theaters sounds like another innovative approach and iteration of the business. I would never have expected to see Madonna play those places in a million years.

I think it’s important, over a touring career, to change things up. It’s a part of what excites fans, keeps artists energized. I mean if you go out and do the same thing every tour, eventually that catches up to you. I think it’s great when people change it up, do different things, certainly, as it relates to creating music. There used to be a lot more tolerance for people changing things up and trying different things. I think doing that live is really important to longevity as well.

Check out the Full Story on Pollstar Live https://www.pollstar.live/

4 minutes ago, DontTemptMe26 said:

815 is the 3rd seating area I believe??? I'm in hold with tickets today. They see 13 charges. I'm going to lose my marbles after all of this...

815 is either the top seating area without VIP or the dark ballet VIP after fees, I think.  That's crazy though.

7 hours ago, DontTemptMe26 said:

I just got off the phone with ticketmaster. They said the order will not be canceled and that it is valid.

29 minutes ago my friend got an email saying his was cancelled.

Hello,

This is not the kind of email we like to send. Unfortunately, we had to cancel the tickets you purchased for the following event because they weren’t supposed to be available for sale. When we caught the error, we quickly pulled the tickets down and issued a full refund to your credit card.  

Madonna – Madame X Tour
Howard Gilman Opera House
Sunday, September 15th @ 8:30pm

11 minutes ago, SimonVenekeo said:

29 minutes ago my friend got an email saying his was cancelled.

Hello,

This is not the kind of email we like to send. Unfortunately, we had to cancel the tickets you purchased for the following event because they weren’t supposed to be available for sale. When we caught the error, we quickly pulled the tickets down and issued a full refund to your credit card.  

Madonna – Madame X Tour
Howard Gilman Opera House
Sunday, September 15th @ 8:30pm

I got it to :-( I put up a post about it 

Looking for a single ticket for NYC. I have been duped as many of us probably have at this point. I bought tickets yesterday that I confirmed were valid 5 hours ago to then have them cancelled. 

My lottery went through finally and I was charged 815.00, 8 times. Maxing out my credit card. As well, 4 of them were declined. 

I ended up with a Thursday night show. Which is next to impossible for me to do. After putting in that I would pay even higher. Not a chance for tickets that I would consider decent to see Madonna. 

I'm rather destroyed by all of this. Being a fan for eons, as most us are very loyal. I have attached a screenshot showing the venue map and the locations of the 2 Mezzanine seats I got for 815.00. 

Will more VIP tickets be available when and if a general sale even happens? I don't know...

If anyone has an extra CRAVE or COME ALIVE package, I can pay you now. I can for the following dates: September 14th, 21st, 22nd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 28th, October 1st. Any of these dates fall in a bracket where I can take off of work and have no issues. 

Please, if anyone can help me..I'd be forever grateful. I can pay immediately.