Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

19 minutes ago, aprilshack said:

Can you go into your TM account to double check? Did you get your seats from the glitch?

Mine are from the lottery in Los Angeles, not a direct purchase from the glitch.  I don't believe anybody's tickets have actually been put into their Ticketmaster account yet. I have just read on twitter that this happened to other people this am. I'm assuming it's a mistake to have gotten the email saying I didn't get them?

14 minutes ago, popsong77 said:

Mine are from the lottery in Los Angeles, not a direct purchase from the glitch.  I don't believe anybody's tickets have actually been put into their Ticketmaster account yet. I have just read on twitter that this happened to other people this am. I'm assuming it's a mistake to have gotten the email saying I didn't get them?

It could also be another glitch, everyone who put in for the lottery could be getting this email. Have you checked your TM account for purchase activity?

Phew, it's just another glitch. I just received a response from Ticketmaster that some confirmed Los Angeles ticket holders were sent the final "you're out of luck" email by mistake. So, no worries! They are preparing a formal message to send out. A lot of Los Angeles fans are going to be waking up crying!

1 minute ago, popsong77 said:

Phew, it's just another glitch. I just received a response from Ticketmaster that some confirmed Los Angeles ticket holders were sent the final "you're out of luck" email by mistake. So, no worries! They are preparing a formal message to send out. A lot of Los Angeles fans are going to be waking up crying!

It's crazy how unprofessional this process has been.

2 minutes ago, popsong77 said:

So happy for you!!

beauty and the beast girl GIF

GOOD NEWS!!!! @stfan97

Success! You're a verified fan

Now that we've identified you're a genuine fan, you have been randomly selected to receive an access code for tomorrow’s on sale. Below are details to help get you ready to have the best opportunity to access and purchase tickets.

SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!

13 minutes ago, Kieran said:

Anyone had any emails regarding London? I’ve had nothing... wouldn’t be surprised if the evening passes with neither confirmation or rejection email :sad:

I got one a couple of hours ago confirming that I have been randomly selected to receive an access code for tomorrow’s on sale. :smile:

16 minutes ago, Kieran said:

Anyone had any emails regarding London? I’ve had nothing... wouldn’t be surprised if the evening passes with neither confirmation or rejection email :sad:

You should either get a pre sale invite or a waiting list email. Check your junk folder.

1 minute ago, steady75 said:

I'm an Icon Legacy member and I got an email saying I'm on the waiting list. The whole of damn Europe must be trying to get London tickets if an Icon Legacy member doesn't even get into the lottery system. 

Does your Icon email match your Ticketmaster email?

4 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I'm an Icon Legacy member and I got an email saying I'm on the waiting list. The whole of damn Europe must be trying to get London tickets if an Icon Legacy member doesn't even get into the lottery system. 

I think it's probably random, just like it says (I'm a Legacy member). 

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

GOOD NEWS!!!! @stfan97

Success! You're a verified fan

Now that we've identified you're a genuine fan, you have been randomly selected to receive an access code for tomorrow’s on sale. Below are details to help get you ready to have the best opportunity to access and purchase tickets.

SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!

Same! Got my email saying I'm verified!

1 hour ago, kesiak said:

I got one a couple of hours ago confirming that I have been randomly selected to receive an access code for tomorrow’s on sale. :smile:

1 hour ago, aprilshack said:

You should either get a pre sale invite or a waiting list email. Check your junk folder.

I applied twice with different details. And no emails at all ? no junk emails either.

Any suggestions? ?