Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

How did we buy Reinvention tickets? Was that through Icon cause I've been a member since then. It's so long ago. 

Have you checked your Icon profile to see if everything was in order? Many of us have been members since the 90s but had problems with the account.

It's strange you are the only one left out, at least here...

19 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Have you checked your Icon profile to see if everything was in order? Many of us have been members since the 90s but had problems with the account.

I dunno man. It all seems a bit shady. Ive got my membership code from 2004 and the induction email. I have another account with a different email address from 2011 too which is just classic icon member.  The hoops this bitch makes good long standing fans jump through. 

18 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I bought reinvention through fanclub sales and even got front row for one show, was a fanclub member since then, but due to mess ups with live nation, paying for renewals and them pretending they never received money (despite email receipts and bank statements) around 2010/2011 renewal still never managed to clarify legacy status

there are quite a few long term fans that got messed over one way or another by mismanagement at the time (live nations - to clarify)

9 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I dunno man. It all seems a bit shady. Ive got my membership code from 2004 and the induction email. I have another account with a different email address from 2011 too which is just classic icon member.  The hoops this bitch makes good long standing fans jump through. 

6 minutes ago, Krysuk said:

I bought reinvention through fanclub sales and even got front row for one show, was a fanclub member since then, but due to mess ups with live nation, paying for renewals and them pretending they never received money (despite email receipts and bank statements) around 2010/2011 renewal still never managed to clarify legacy status

there are quite a few long term fans that got messed over one way or another by mismanagement at the time (live nations - to clarify)

I think many of us experienced that. I found myself having two accounts, a new one with classic status and asked to cancel it. But even recently (check previous pages) it was said here that it is possible to sort it out by writing directly to Johann. You should do it before Lisbon requests are open.

I get a scary email today saying no confirmation for tickets but I was charged haha then this 

Dear Customer, 

We're very sorry to cause concern regarding your ticket request; your tickets and payment are safe, and the email you last received from us to the contrary was sent in error. We have double-checked your Request and your Request Confirmed email with seat locations is correct. Apologies, and hope you enjoy the show. 

Thank you,

Ticketstoday Customer Service Team  

I didnt upgrade to legacy status back when the changes were made to ICON; I remember it was sort of shady to label some members LEGACY (think they paid for the status, and the others NOT (who didnt pay) In any event I didnt end of paying, and I guess NOT a VERIFIED FAN up to today. I have Madonna tattooed on my arm, I think it's safe to say I'm pretty much a fan. A fan without a ticket :(

6 new shows added.

04 February         London, U.K.        The London Palladium
05 February         London, U.K.        The London Palladium
06 February         London, U.K.        The London Palladium
08 February         London, U.K.        The London Palladium
09 February         London, U.K.        The London Palladium
11 February         London, U.K.        The London Palladium

2 minutes ago, SimonVenekeo said:

6 new shows added.

04 February         London, U.K.        The London Palladium
05 February         London, U.K.        The London Palladium
06 February         London, U.K.        The London Palladium
08 February         London, U.K.        The London Palladium
09 February         London, U.K.        The London Palladium
11 February         London, U.K.        The London Palladium

And lots of people still on the waiting list...this should mean they move up to get a chance. If not that is not fair.

2 minutes ago, anaglyphx said:

And lots of people still on the waiting list...this should mean they move up to get a chance. If not that is not fair.

Yeah it doesn't state what happens with those on the waitlist if they can apply again, which I guess you could, or even just make another e-mail lol.

ALREADY VERIFIED – NOTHING FOR YOU TO DO! 
Tickets for all Verified Fan code holders go on sale this Friday, 24-May at 9am at ticketmaster.co.uk/Madonna.  Tickets for the newly added shows will be available to Verified Icon Legacy members beginning this morning – Monday, 20-May at 9am through Tuesday, 21 (4pm).  Citi is the official presale credit card of the Madame X tour and  as such, Citi credit and debit cardholders who received their Verified Fan code can take advantage of a special Citi Presale beginning Wednesday, 22-May at 9AM and through Thursday, 23-May at 4PM . Tickets will be limited to 4 tickets per person.

1 minute ago, SimonVenekeo said:

Yeah it doesn't state what happens with those on the waitlist if they can apply again, which I guess you could, or even just make another e-mail lol.

ALREADY VERIFIED – NOTHING FOR YOU TO DO! 
Tickets for all Verified Fan code holders go on sale this Friday, 24-May at 9am at ticketmaster.co.uk/Madonna.  Tickets for the newly added shows will be available to Verified Icon Legacy members beginning this morning – Monday, 20-May at 9am through Tuesday, 21 (4pm).  Citi is the official presale credit card of the Madame X tour and  as such, Citi credit and debit cardholders who received their Verified Fan code can take advantage of a special Citi Presale beginning Wednesday, 22-May at 9AM and through Thursday, 23-May at 4PM . Tickets will be limited to 4 tickets per person.

Hopefully they will get their code later on today, once the rush at 9 am for tickets has died down. It's unusual for 6 new dates to be announced before the first 6 have even gone on sale.

Good luck to all those with a code for London.

11 hours ago, Enrico said:

it is possible to sort it out by writing directly to Johann. You should do it before Lisbon requests are open.

I tried this and they politely declined.

I was a member in the 90s for years and they should have my postal address on the system (it was pre-email).

All of these seems to be judged on whether you kept up your membership during the MDNA era (mine lapsed).