Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

Congrats to everyone getting tickets. I'm only a Classic Member so can't believe I have to wait until Thursday to see if I may or may not get the access code. I appreciate there are some who were lucky enough to be around from the very beginning, but I was only born in 1981! At very least, there should be been an opportunity for other Icon members to purchase tickets ahead of the general public and Citi Card holders. Feeling very anxious now...

14 minutes ago, rlittler81 said:

LISBON COLISEUM CONCERT DATES CONFIRMED WITH FIRST SHOWS IN EUROPE - 16, 18, 19, JANUARY 2020

When you click through, it says you can only buy tickets at the point of sale at the Coliseum? So Is that more like a first come, first serve for anyone that turns up at the venue on Saturday to buy tickets? 

2 minutes ago, tajybajyboo said:

When you click through, it says you can only buy tickets at the point of sale at the Coliseum? So Is that more like a first come, first serve for anyone that turns up at the venue on Saturday to buy tickets? 

Apparently there are differing dates being posted on madonna.com and the ticket site...

Just now, Frank said:

It must be 16-18-19, it can't be 23 and 26 London starts...

M_SITE.jpg

The ICON presale is gonna be on madonna.com link directly, with a code too.

It's almost like they're trying different ways for fans to get tickets to see which works best. I preferred it when ICON Legacy members just got a code and got the pre-sale. Less stress.

14 minutes ago, tajybajyboo said:

Congrats to everyone getting tickets. I'm only a Classic Member so can't believe I have to wait until Thursday to see if I may or may not get the access code. I appreciate there are some who were lucky enough to be around from the very beginning, but I was only born in 1981! At very least, there should be been an opportunity for other Icon members to purchase tickets ahead of the general public and Citi Card holders. Feeling very anxious now...

I'm in the same situation, have never been an official fanclub-member. Would be nice to get tickets an Thursday. But there are so many show, I think the possibilty is still alive ;)

5 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

I didnt upgrade to legacy status back when the changes were made to ICON; I remember it was sort of shady to label some members LEGACY (think they paid for the status, and the others NOT (who didnt pay) In any event I didnt end of paying, and I guess NOT a VERIFIED FAN up to today. I have Madonna tattooed on my arm, I think it's safe to say I'm pretty much a fan. A fan without a ticket :(

Yeah this process is rather unfair, especially here in Europe most fans are not registered at the official fanclub (it made no sense till now). 

Question to everyone who's already got London tickets - are you all just getting the most expensive tickets, or getting the VIP packages to ensure the best seats? I only ask because I assume Icon members wouldn't bother paying extra if they can the best seats relatively easy. I have no idea how many Citi card holding fans they're might be, but they'll take a chunk of the best seats as well. Therefore I'm assuming the only way to get the best seats from the public sales would be via the VIP packages, since the most expensive seats will have already sold through by that time? 

25 minutes ago, tajybajyboo said:

This is how I interpreted it too! Eek, better book flights to Lisbon for this weekend ?

3 minutes ago, tajybajyboo said:

Can i Just say after the debacle over Eurovision over the weekend, I was debating leaving this forum on Sunday. It felt like such a toxic environment to be a Madonna fan, so it's really lovely to hear fans on this thread feeling excited and positive! Thank you.

Yeah it was grim wasn't it? Toxic media narratives driving the consensus.

...and the irony was that her voice was subtly auto-tuned during Like a Prayer, so it's kinda impossible for her to have been off key. :laughing:

(Unless the version I viewed has since been tweaked.)

I liked it anyway - sod the rest.

Congrats to all getting London tickets this morning ?

I'm hoping for general sale on Thursday. Any advise on the choosing of dates? I really don't care which date I go on just that I get the best possible seats without VIP. I'm worried about having to select a date and only have access to the tickets for that specific date. I'll be fretting and panicking about that whilst better tickets are selling out in the other dates... ??

If there is any generous soul who has a spare presale code that will be unused who is willing to donate I'd be forever grateful!

I was on the waiting lis for London, totally gutted and disappointed.

Then suddenly off the list after an hour and BOOM!

FRONT ROW! Row A stalls....in total shock...