Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

9 minutes ago, Kieran said:

Congrats to all getting London tickets this morning ?

I'm hoping for general sale on Thursday. Any advise on the choosing of dates? I really don't care which date I go on just that I get the best possible seats without VIP. I'm worried about having to select a date and only have access to the tickets for that specific date. I'll be fretting and panicking about that whilst better tickets are selling out in the other dates... ??

If there is any generous soul who has a spare presale code that will be unused who is willing to donate I'd be forever grateful!

This is probably a ridiculous question but if anyone doesn't want to use all of there 4 ticket allowance, please put me out of my misery and DM me? I'm biting my fingernails down to the bone in anxiety...

38 minutes ago, tajybajyboo said:

Question to everyone who's already got London tickets - are you all just getting the most expensive tickets, or getting the VIP packages to ensure the best seats? I only ask because I assume Icon members wouldn't bother paying extra if they can the best seats relatively easy. I have no idea how many Citi card holding fans they're might be, but they'll take a chunk of the best seats as well. Therefore I'm assuming the only way to get the best seats from the public sales would be via the VIP packages, since the most expensive seats will have already sold through by that time? 

I wasn't going for the top tier tickets (not paying £500, sorry M) - I went for a front row seat in Upper Circle. I really think you won't have any problems getting decent seats even in general sale :).

8 minutes ago, kesiak said:

I wasn't going for the top tier tickets (not paying £500, sorry M) - I went for a front row seat in Upper Circle. I really think you won't have any problems getting decent seats even in general sale :).

Wow! Were you able to choose from the different dates easily to find best seat? Or were you set on a specific date and ignore the rest of dates?? Also, how much is upper circle? Is that the top balcony?

8 minutes ago, kesiak said:

probably the expensive ticket won't sell too fast ;)

9 minutes ago, kesiak said:

Here's hoping! I haven't had this much anxiety buying tickets since the Drowned World back 2001. I wish I'd been old enough to have seen the Girlie Show at Wembley Stadium. That would've been cool!

9 minutes ago, Kieran said:

Wow! Were you able to choose from the different dates easily? Or were you set on a specific date? Also, how much is upper circle? Is that the top balcony?

It is the top balcony and it was £140 (haven't paid this little for a Madonna ticket since 2004 :lol:). I've been to West End shows in London theatres, sat right at the top in the rafters and still had a great time and view so I'm cool with that. And yeah - I pretty much could've chosen any seat, anywhere on any date this morning. Wasn't getting any front row ones (the closest was row D) but that was before I figured out there is a way to narrow your selection down (rather then leaving it to the system to find you best available seat). :)

1 hour ago, Kieran said:

Wow! Were you able to choose from the different dates easily to find best seat? Or were you set on a specific date and ignore the rest of dates?? Also, how much is upper circle? Is that the top balcony?

You have to choose a date first, and then a price/section.

They won't let you see the map.

I had a seating plan printed to check the exact position.

26 minutes ago, danMfan said:

Guys, anyone outside UK did not get the code by SMS? A friend of mine is Legacy member received the e-mail but did not get the SMS code :(

It sounds like they may not of inputted the phone number correctly. Look on emails, failing that tweet TM customer service as that they may be able to do something.

More dates have been added to New York, LA, Chicago, and Los Angeles, and the dates for Boston, Philadelphia, Las Vegas and Miami have been announced!

There are now: 17 dates in New York, 6 in Chicago, 3 in Las Vegas, 11 in Los Angeles, 2 in Boston, 3 in Philadelphia, 5 in Miami.

Looking at the gaps it's possible they could add more to Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Boston and Miami, but probably not for Philadelphia.

Now there are 5 more NYC dates... practically back to back since she has to do 5 shows in the 6 days immediately after the previously known last show.  So much for me thinking the last night in NY would be special... now not only is it not the last night, but I hope she won't have burned herself out completely already after the NY leg!

Do you think the shows will be shorter since it's a theater show and there are SO MANY so close together?  I hope not for the hassle of the whole process and the prices she's asking...