Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 10:46 AM, fighting spirit said:

I am as well worried that I might not get the tickets... Will give a go to Paris so que sera sera... Btw, if I got it right - I have to register to Ticketmaster and then register for the tickets, right? (Speaking about group 3 tickets). Plus, I registered for Group 1 tickets too, ICON Legacy, but I thing they'll reject it since I am Classic Icon fan :(

So you mean you can register as a Icon legacy or general member also for the public register (group 3) to make more chance to get tickets?

5 minutes ago, Haseena said:

Hold up, where does it say you have to have a Ticketmaster account to sign up? Does that mean if I sign up for Paris shows I need to have a Ticketmaster France account?

it is necesary, I would recommend to do it now to save time. It's just as for ticketmaster.co.uk ; you had to have an account there. I already had accounts from Belgium and America, but it doesn't work.

I was wondering if anyone knows for sure that if you have bought tickets for London shows, that you still get a chance to buy 4 tickets again for Paris or Lisbon? I guess since it's seperate sales it is but if I would share my code for london with anyone looking for tickets, I want to be sure of this ...

38 minutes ago, Isma said:

So for the Lisbon dates, there’s no code for access to the general sale this Saturday?

Nop. Sales are on the mainstream outlets like on past tours. I'm guessing tickets will go pretty fast.

21 minutes ago, danielsevilla said:

Guys, do you think that the tickets Cadeiras de Orquestra: 400 € in Lisbon will be also seated? :thinker:

Yes, they are seated.

12 minutes ago, Dito said:

Nop. Sales are on the mainstream outlets like on past tours. I'm guessing tickets will go pretty fast.

Yes, they are seated.

And where can I buy tickets? Cause I don’t live in Lisbon, and the shows don’t appear in Ticketmaster

5 hours ago, DaddyZ said:

I'm hoping she goes full "storyteller" (as they had on VH1) and talks a lot in between songs...telling stories, her dumb jokes. Drag the show out to be three hrs.

Maybe but I doubt it. I’m not sure else where but theatres have a very strick time policy here in Boston for around 11pm I don’t think she will be able to pull her late shit much in this tour. 

Hello, I’m new to this forum. I plan to go to the Miami dates for the tour and I requested tickets for one of the five shows. Are you only allowed to request for one date or can you do multiple in the same city? If so, will they only give you one of the dates, or will you get billed for tickets on both dates? Also, will they try for your higher price tickets first before going to the lower priced choices? Sorry for the questions, I promise I read the rules on ticketmaster but I’m still confused. 

33 minutes ago, LoveProfusion15 said:

Hello, I’m new to this forum. I plan to go to the Miami dates for the tour and I requested tickets for one of the five shows. Are you only allowed to request for one date or can you do multiple in the same city? If so, will they only give you one of the dates, or will you get billed for tickets on both dates? Also, will they try for your higher price tickets first before going to the lower priced choices? Sorry for the questions, I promise I read the rules on ticketmaster but I’m still confused. 

So, you can request for as many dates as you want for a single city and you will only be selected for ONE date in that city. If you're an ICON Lifetime Legacy member, you can request in TWO cities for the chance of getting to see her a second time in another city.

I requested for several price brackets and wound up getting selected for the second-tier (Crave) VIP package. I know of other people, however, who requested for multiple price brackets and wound up getting the cheap seats. It seems to be entirely random.

Anyway, I hope that helps!

3 minutes ago, Joseebus said:

So, you can request for as many dates as you want for a single city and you will only be selected for ONE date in that city. If you're an ICON Lifetime Legacy member, you can request in TWO cities for the chance of getting to see her a second time in another city.

I requested for several price brackets and wound up getting selected for the second-tier (Crave) VIP package. I know of other people, however, who requested for multiple price brackets and wound up getting the cheap seats. It seems to be entirely random.

Anyway, I hope that helps!

Read the FAQ at the bottom of the Live Nation page. They very clearly answer every question you may have.

To better your chances of getting a ticket you should request EVERY performance you are able to attend along with EVERY price level you’re willing to pay. If selected, you will only receive tickets to one performance. 

An example: I chose every date and every pricing level (except VIP) for Chicago - up to the top price level of $750. I received tickets in price level 3 ($400 with fees) to one performance. 

I´ve requested tickets for Miami and I have a question, which was not answered on FAQ.

Is it possible to request tickets for different cities, being aware that I will only have confirmation for one show in one city?

For example, what happens if I request tickets for chicago and philladelfia? Is there any risk to be charged for shows in  both cities? Or is it assured by ticketmaster there will be only one charge for one show in a single city?

I would like to increase my chances of having a request confirmed and I´m available to travel to any of the cities in this tour. 

I put a request right away when they were announced I know legacy and citi will be chosen before me but since I did it right away will I be chosen before other general public if I did it earlier than them or is it all random and doesn’t really matter ?

Hi guys, do you think M will go to Asia/Australia this time? 

I live in Indonesia and I really want to watch her concert. Should I buy the ticket to one of Eu concert (the one i can barely afford) or should I wait and hope she'll come to Asia?