Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

9 hours ago, Isma said:

And where can I buy tickets? Cause I don’t live in Lisbon, and the shows don’t appear in Ticketmaster

Tickets will be available here: https://everythingisnew.pt/ on May 25th at 10:00 am (Portugal time). It is stated that the tickets will be available for purchase atColiseum, FNAC, El Corte Inglés, Worten, CTT, Agência ABEP, but I'm sure they'll be available online as well. I don't live in Lisbon either so online tickets would be my only option.

5 hours ago, rodrigomedina said:

I´ve requested tickets for Miami and I have a question, which was not answered on FAQ.

Is it possible to request tickets for different cities, being aware that I will only have confirmation for one show in one city?

For example, what happens if I request tickets for chicago and philladelfia? Is there any risk to be charged for shows in  both cities? Or is it assured by ticketmaster there will be only one charge for one show in a single city?

I would like to increase my chances of having a request confirmed and I´m available to travel to any of the cities in this tour. 

Legacy members get 2 shows.

Everyone else, 1.

So I put in a request yesterday then today I decided to add more dates and seating choices so I put in a new request for the same city just with more options. Is it necessary to cancel the original request or is it confirmed that the new request replaces the original. The reason I am concerned is my debit card will have like 500 dollars on it Friday and my maximum total is 408 so if they billed me twice I would be screwed.. 

1 hour ago, wonderland said:

Can you help me?...Classic members need a email confirmation for verfied fan to buy on Friday for London?

I’m not sure, but I think that if you are selected, you will receive an email on Thursday evening and the code by SMS 2-4 hours before sale, which opens on Friday 9am local time. I’m in the same situation.

8 minutes ago, rodrigomedina said:

I’m not sure, but I think that if you are selected, you will receive an email on Thursday evening and the code by SMS 2-4 hours before sale, which opens on Friday 9am local time. I’m in the same situation.

ok thank you! good luck!!!

20 hours ago, Isma said:

And where can I buy tickets? Cause I don’t live in Lisbon, and the shows don’t appear in Ticketmaster

They'll appear Saturday morning on ticketmaster.pt. 

1 hour ago, fighting spirit said:

ticketmaster.pt? 

Nevermind, I mistook TicketMaster with EverythingIsNew. Apparently you can only buy them in person on certain places, aside from the online pre-sale tomorrow. There's no lottery system as well. This is totally different from the other cities...

5 hours ago, Dito said:

Nevermind, I mistook TicketMaster with EverythingIsNew. Apparently you can only buy them in person on certain places, aside from the online pre-sale tomorrow. There's no lottery system as well. This is totally different from the other cities...

What?! So is there no way to buy tickets online? I don't live in Lisbon and I'm not an Icon Platinum member 

21 hours ago, rodrigomedina said:

I´ve requested tickets for Miami and I have a question, which was not answered on FAQ.

Is it possible to request tickets for different cities, being aware that I will only have confirmation for one show in one city?

For example, what happens if I request tickets for chicago and philladelfia? Is there any risk to be charged for shows in  both cities? Or is it assured by ticketmaster there will be only one charge for one show in a single city?

I would like to increase my chances of having a request confirmed and I´m available to travel to any of the cities in this tour. 

That's what I was wondering too... from what I understood you will be charged for one show in a single city if you are a simply verified member. Even if you made multiple choises.

Only Icon Legacy Fans will have the chance to choose 2 shows.

However it's not clear for me if one sale for one show is applied for US leg only (livenation site advertises US dates only) or even of European leg... anyone knows?

2 hours ago, aegean70 said:

That's what I was wondering too... from what I understood you will be charged for one show in a single city if you are a simply verified member. Even if you made multiple choises.

Only Icon Legacy Fans will have the chance to choose 2 shows.

However it's not clear for me if one sale for one show is applied for US leg only (livenation site advertises US dates only) or even of European leg... anyone knows?

My fear is to make requests for different cities in US and have all my choices denied because I can’t choose 2 shows in 2 markets. Anyway, I’m taking all my chances in Miami.  But I hope I can get an email from Ticketmaster UK for London dates. 

6 hours ago, L-U-V said:

What?! So is there no way to buy tickets online? I don't live in Lisbon and I'm not an Icon Platinum member 

Apparently, no. I'm from Lisbon and I wanted to buy online because I didn't want to queue at 9am on a Saturday morning but the information on Madonna.com & on EverythingIsNew wasn't clear, so I contacted the official resellers and from what it seems we won't be able to buy them online (apart from the icon pre-sale today)... 

Now I'm gonna have to wake up Saturday morning and go to a local selling point to get my tickets... hey, at least it's old school style! :cryin: