Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

18 hours ago, rodrigomedina said:

I’m not sure, but I think that if you are selected, you will receive an email on Thursday evening and the code by SMS 2-4 hours before sale, which opens on Friday 9am local time. I’m in the same situation.

I'm also waiting for the "normal" verified Fan code for London? But one question: do you have to register at Ticketmaster to buy tickets or is it possible without registration?

8 minutes ago, El hijo de la Pantoja said:

Excuse me guys but im working ATM and cant read all the posts. Im not an icon member and I live in Spain. There isnt any way to buy tickets for Lisbon online? Should I travel to Portugal just yo buy tickets physically? Is that true? :O

Yes, apparently, that's true. We can only buy tickets physically, starting on Saturday. 

16 minutes ago, El hijo de la Pantoja said:

Excuse me guys but im working ATM and cant read all the posts. Im not an icon member and I live in Spain. There isnt any way to buy tickets for Lisbon online? Should I travel to Portugal just yo buy tickets physically? Is that true? :O

I wrote an email to everythingisnew.pt and they said that the tickets will also be available for purchase from their website on Saturday.

It's the official partner of the tour for travel packages. The link is available through Ticketmaster France for the French market travel packages. Since they have packages for Portugal and they have a pre-sale accessible for everybody at the moment, I thought I'd share. 

6 minutes ago, maxijazz said:

It's the official partner of the tour for travel packages. The link is available through Ticketmaster France for the French market travel packages. Since they have packages for Portugal and they have a pre-sale accessible for everybody at the moment, I thought I'd share. 

Thank you very much! 

1 hour ago, stancherry said:

Throgh the Icon Legacy Presale?

Yes. If you guys are doing general sale Lisbon for Saturday, here are some important tips:

- Play around with the bol.pt website as if you were buying tickets for a Coliseum event. The ticket selection system isn’t the most user friendly so it’s good to have practice.  There’s a guide ‘how to buy tickets’ so read that

- Make sure you have a valid payment method, they don’t accept Visa/Amex so I used Paypal

- Register beforehand for quicker checkout

Repost, as I want to be as ready as possible for Friday's London sale (if I get a code!):

London... Can someone help? I've just been searching for the different ticket price tiers. Is there a diagram of how much tickets are with break downs of the different rows/sections?