Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

1 minute ago, Kieran said:

Repost, as I want to be as ready as possible for Friday's London sale (if I get a code!):

London... Can someone help? I've just been searching for the different ticket price tiers. Is there a diagram of how much tickets are with break downs of the different rows/sections? 

Btw, at what time will they start sending the confirmation emails today for those who will get the sms code?

2 minutes ago, stancherry said:

Btw, at what time will they start sending the confirmation emails today for those who will get the sms code?

I'm expecting / hoping that they are sending out emails on Thursday evening about 6pm and then SMS early on Friday morning!

1 hour ago, Haseena said:

Yes. If you guys are doing general sale Lisbon for Saturday, here are some important tips:

- Play around with the bol.pt website as if you were buying tickets for a Coliseum event. The ticket selection system isn’t the most user friendly so it’s good to have practice.  There’s a guide ‘how to buy tickets’ so read that

- Make sure you have a valid payment method, they don’t accept Visa/Amex so I used Paypal

- Register beforehand for quicker checkout

How can I sign up in the page before the sale? I don’t see any option to register

Hi guys... I'm just a little confused about the possibility to choose the attending day for the show.

It will be possible to select various dates, in order to have more chances to be reserve the tickets, even if I would like to buy one show only? 

Anyone that already purchased for London can explain how it's possible to choose dates? Maybe it's possible to select a first option and then select alternatives?

38 minutes ago, aegean70 said:

Hi guys... I'm just a little confused about the possibility to choose the attending day for the show.

It will be possible to select various dates, in order to have more chances to be reserve the tickets, even if I would like to buy one show only? 

Anyone that already purchased for London can explain how it's possible to choose dates? Maybe it's possible to select a first option and then select alternatives?

You'll find a list of dates and you have to select one, entering your code.

If you choose to see another date, you simply re-enter your code.

You have to try single dates one by one, at least that was in the Icon presale.

13 minutes ago, Enrico said:

You'll find a list of dates and you have to select one, entering your code.

If you choose to see another date, you simply re-enter your code.

You have to try single dates one by one, at least that was in the Icon presale.

Thanks Enrico!

So it's possible to check tickets availabilty for each date (same city) re-entering the same code before make final choice?

16 minutes ago, aegean70 said:

Thanks Enrico!

So it's possible to check tickets availabilty for each date (same city) re-entering the same code before make final choice?

Yes! That's what I did, I think it will be the same.

Of course, the more you lose time, the less tickets you find...

You will also find on the right a way to choose your price range and section (for instance, 511£ and stalls); "Best available" is selected by default.

At first I didn't notice that, so when I entered Wed 29/01 I was offered row S. I gave up and went to Tue 4/02 and found a seat on row D! Also, you can "search again" because the seats offered are not always the same... I decided to try midweek thinking I would be luckier. But then I found a great seat on row G on the aisle.

I still think first central rows are only for VIP tickets.

Medellin VIP was sold out two days ago on almost every date.

8 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Yes! Of course, the more you lose time, the less tickets you find...

You will also find on the right a way to choose your price range and section (for instance, 511£ and stalls); "Best available" is selected by default.

At first I didn't notice that, so when I entered Wed 29/01 I was offered row S. I gave up and went to Tue 4/02 and found a seat on row D! Also, you can "search again" because the seats offered are not always the same...

Wow great that it's possible to choose both prices and stalls... at the end it works like an usual ticket sale... excepting the waiting for the final confirmation...

I was really afraid that the choice was more vague and undefined... 

many many thanks for your help :)

12 minutes ago, aegean70 said:

Wow great that it's possible to choose both prices and stalls... at the end it works like an usual ticket sale... excepting the waiting for the final confirmation... 

No! No request! This was for US dates. Once you have the mail and the code and find a seat, it's yours! You get it, choose a date, enter the code, ask for a seat, they offer you what is available, and it's done. As long as you pay of course!

PS Vedo che sei italiano. Se vai ora, vedi tutte le date. Devi cliccare UNLOCK sul tipo di biglietto e indicare quanti ne vuoi (di base ne cerca 2) e inserire il codice alfanumerico che ti sarà arrivato sul cellulare. 

https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/madonna-madame-x-tour-london-26-01-2020/event/37005691A98D697B

16 minutes ago, Enrico said:

PS Vedo che sei italiano. Se vai ora, vedi tutte le date. Devi cliccare UNLOCK sul tipo di biglietto e indicare quanti ne vuoi (di base ne cerca 2) e inserire il codice alfanumerico che ti sarà arrivato sul cellulare. 

https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/madonna-madame-x-tour-london-26-01-2020/event/37005691A98D697B

Super grazie! ...vado subito a vedere 

6 hours ago, Kieran said:

Repost, as I want to be as ready as possible for Friday's London sale (if I get a code!):

London... Can someone help? I've just been searching for the different ticket price tiers. Is there a diagram of how much tickets are with break downs of the different rows/sections? 

I would really appreciate this too! Does someone have a screenshot of the seating chart/prices from the presale?

Hi all. A link to the London seat map from the Citi presale below. Note: the map only shows seating sections of the actual theatre, not the seating based on ticket pricing tiers. 

Just some other (hopefully) helpful bit info that came out of my London presale experience - I received my first text with the URL and then it took another 70 mins or so for the second text containing my code to come through, just remember to breathe!

Got an e-mail from ticketmaster.fr last night and I'm on the waiting list (as supposed)... Was anyone else on waiting list too? Did they move you up before the public sale? Arrrrggghhhh, I'm going bananas! 

Btw, have anyone heard of site Tixwaves? Apparently, they're operating in Germany, NL and France and tickets for Paris are 500 euros. Is it legal? 

36 minutes ago, fighting spirit said:

Got an e-mail from ticketmaster.fr last night and I'm on the waiting list (as supposed)... Was anyone else on waiting list too? Did they move you up before the public sale? Arrrrggghhhh, I'm going bananas! 

Btw, have anyone heard of site Tixwaves? Apparently, they're operating in Germany, NL and France and tickets for Paris are 500 euros. Is it legal? 

Sounds like tickets from a secondary ticketing site, as in the buy a ticket and sell it for double the face value. You could also end up without a ticket or a different ticket than you think you bought. Viagogo here in the uk do something similar.

39 minutes ago, aprilshack said:

Sounds like tickets from a secondary ticketing site, as in the buy a ticket and sell it for double the face value. You could also end up without a ticket or a different ticket than you think you bought. Viagogo here in the uk do something similar.

Thank you @aprilshackfor the answer. It looked a bit dodgy since the tickets for all seats are the same price, doesn't matter if it's a front row or the back.