Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

2 hours ago, fighting spirit said:

Thank you @aprilshackfor the answer. It looked a bit dodgy since the tickets for all seats are the same price, doesn't matter if it's a front row or the back.

There is always going to be people who can’t make a show. If you don’t get tix this week, TM do their own fan to fan ticket selling service in the UK at least. TM are allowing the same in the USA.

1 hour ago, dio2005 said:

Yes they said we would get an email by the 22nd, but I haven't received anything yet for the LA show.

Annoying if you ask me. I don't blame Madonna of course, but Ticketmaster always seems to find a way to make me stress out whenever I buy through them.

I genuinely hate this whole process and the uncertainty around when/if pre-sale codes are being sent. Plus, not even knowing how much money I am being expected to pay for various seating sections/rows. Am I expected to just log on at 9am if I get a code and then make a decision about how much I'm willing to pay for whatever seats?

Seriously... for such a premium priced event, you'd think that communication and clarity would be a heck of a lot better than this. Feels as though our money (lots of it!) is being taken for granted.

Eek! I've just got my London verification code email!

Interestingly it says:

If you are not successful in buying tickets for these London dates, please ensure you keep your unique code in the event that additional Madonna Madame X Tour Dates are announced.

There is a gap between London and Paris, so assuming if she doesn't do 3 back-to-back shows, and doesn't work Friday, then they may add 3 further London dates on the 12th, 15th and 16th. This is pure speculation of course.

The general public sale starts Saturday 9am, so if anyone doesn't get the email/code, then I'd suggest holding tight for Saturday and potentially more dates may follow.