Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

4 minutes ago, fighting spirit said:

How long did it take to move you from waiting list to get the codes?

As I understand this, you don't know until the fan sales starts tomorrow. I think if you are on the waiting list you only get the chance to buy tickets if many registered fans don't buy the 2-4 tickets per code reserved. So chances are not very good I fear. Weird and sad situation. :thinker:

24 minutes ago, Xpresso said:

As I understand this, you don't know until the fan sales starts tomorrow. I think if you are on the waiting list you only get the chance to buy tickets if many registered fans don't buy the 2-4 tickets per code reserved. So chances are not very good I fear. Weird and sad situation. :thinker:

Bummer... Was hoping I might get verification til Saturday morning but I am losing hope... Deffo gonna try to get Lisbon tickets...

Got an email that I'm the waiting list but no text yet. Beside any possible luck of getting the tickets their prices are complete put off. So now, for what it used to be the price of a VIP ticket you get a place at the back of the stalls. I might save my money for a holiday with my kids! Very very disappointed about her recent performance as well. :-(

5 hours ago, blue0rbit said:

Got an email that I'm the waiting list but no text yet. Beside any possible luck of getting the tickets their prices are complete put off. So now, for what it used to be the price of a VIP ticket you get a place at the back of the stalls. I might save my money for a holiday with my kids! Very very disappointed about her recent performance as well. :-(

yeah I'm also only on waiting list, seems like only legacy member got a verification here? but ticket prices are really ridiculous, never seen a concert with such high prices :stare:

I think the whole situation is a bit weird and it will leave many die-hard fans (who are not ICON-member for a hundert years) very frustrated, because of the ticket prices and the whole buying process. I still love the idea of the theater show.......let's see maybe it will be release via video or stream earlier.