Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

8 minutes ago, graffitiheart89 said:

I keep trying but I'm not paying £400 to see her. £150 Max! This way of getting tickets is really annoying.

yeah I already paid 250 for rebel heart (500 for me and my boyfriend) but that's really enough now. totally frustrating.

7 minutes ago, RebelHeart97 said:

Wow I was so stressed getting those tickets mine kept coming up as £400 each I love her but not that much I kept going back I done this at least 6 times till I got reasonable priced ones which were £200 even bought some cheeky Madame X collectibles

I am going Wednesday 29th January 2020

242B4A6C-56DA-4154-9BBC-E9BF08C04E43.gif.fed9f5acb5a6d241874af2aced09a14a.gif

so they force fans to buy the most expensive tickets....not cool, absolutely not cool 

21 minutes ago, TwistedRope said:

Fuck... my boyfriend also got some and now we have two pairs ? If anybody wants to buy a pair of Stalls tickets row O for Tuesday 4th Feb let me know! 

How much are they? I,m from London but away so missing all the tickets malarkey. 

46 minutes ago, TwistedRope said:

They are the ones that were £426 before fees 

I wish I could afford that. It appears that the cheaper ones have sold out. I have a friend who has been frantically trying to find two for under 300. Oh well...I feel so torn as I haven't missed a tour since Blonde Ambition

15 minutes ago, TrueMDMA said:

£511 each, I wanted to spend 370ish but when I got second row my finger just went instantly on BUY, couldn’t really stop it lol

nice for you. but never ever would I pay more than 500 for one concert ticket, and may it be the queen herself. 

1 minute ago, FofiX said:

Seems like only the "cheap" tickets are selling fast..I've checked all dates and no tickets for 69 or 140 came up.. 

of course they are. all the legacy members bought the "cheaper" tickets and the rest is for public sale. I think that's not how it' supposed to be.......the concerts may end with a few front rows empty, or packed with celebrities, because the normal audience won't pay this prices :smile: