Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

23 minutes ago, RebelHeart97 said:

I’m really beginning to question how Many tickets per show were actually £65 I’m looking all over and people who have got back seats are still paying over £125 

I was thinking the same thing, but they seemed to have shifted. The Material Girl indeed! I bet Live Nation announce more dates too.

Two and a half hour of madness... I was set on a Saturday and kept jumping back and forth between the 1st and 8th Feb... was also checking the seat views on a different website lol. I was becoming too pedantic.

Then I accidentally bought for the wrong date through the 'suggested tickets' thing that I didn't even notice! Have applied for refund on the 24 hour policy. Drama!

Then I was not very happy about the P, O, S stall rows that kept coming up, or the royal circle rows. I was considering leaving it to see if a different, better batch of seats become available on Saturday morning for general public.

I didn't even know what I was waiting for until it came up and it felt so right: 8th Feb, Row D Stalls pretty much in the middle :scary: I was open to buying the top price, but I wanted the second band really - but after reviewing the different options and after two and a half hours, this just felt right. I didn't dare want to give these seats up whilst they were on my screen. WIll be a life-long dream fulfilled to be this close.

1 hour ago, Kieran said:

... and for the prices that are being charged, they could at least print and send us a nice keepsake ticket with a Madame X picture on it - not a free e-ticket! :thinker:

They usually have the collector, credit card shaped tix with the barcode on for an extra fee, but not this time. Although they did offer almost the exact same thing as an add on for the sales this morning. They didn’t offer it on Monday.£6.95. Will be the cheapest tour merch item. Shudder to think how much a T-shirt and a tour book will cost!

1 hour ago, stefo said:

Sorry, I'm not an Icon member and I'd like to buy two tickets for the January Lisbon shows tomorrow. Will anyone tell me wich hour and link the tickets will be available for the general public please?

The tickets will be available at 10am (portugal time) here: https://everythingisnew.pt/madonna/

I wanna buy two tickets too. Good luck!