Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

5 minutes ago, L-U-V said:

I bought one ticket for the first show in Lisbon, then they added the extra date and I managed to buy two for me and my sister.

Now I have a ticket for the 16th January that I don't want :(

For which section do you have the ticket for?

can someone post the full tour itinerary? (or at least whats been announced so far?) thanks! Trying to take my boyfriend on a vaca & see madonna in the same trip, just not sure where to go or which city to buy tickets in. wanted to try for lisbon, but its going to be cold there in January. was hoping for a warm tropical vaca with madonna lol HELP!

Just got 2 tickets for Lisbon, Jan 19th! €200 each, Camarotes 2a, 22°. @Ditosince you're from Lisbon, I guess you would probably know: are those seats like toooo far away from the stage? 

Btw, guys, I'm expecting e-mail from ticketmaster.fr tomorrow night and in case I won the codes, I won't need them. Can I post them here - are they transferable? Meaning, can anyone else but me use it? 

Have a great Saturday night everybody xoxo

3 hours ago, adamsapple said:

i got tickets for london ..im a bit worried it will be a short show i do hope not after all the money i spent 

I don't think it will be a short show although the licensing in that Borough won't tolerate the show ending too late so she'll have to start on time....and we all know (from experience) she's a good time keeper....hmmmm

11 minutes ago, Semtex1 said:

I don't think it will be a short show although the licensing in that Borough won't tolerate the show ending too late so she'll have to start on time....and we all know (from experience) she's a good time keeper....hmmmm

Urgg rebel heart manchester here :( missed loads of the show was dissapointed 

41 minutes ago, fighting spirit said:

Just got 2 tickets for Lisbon, Jan 19th! €200 each, Camarotes 2a, 22°. @Ditosince you're from Lisbon, I guess you would probably know: are those seats like toooo far away from the stage? 

You'll be close wherever you are because the Coliseu is just so... small! You feel like you are front row even if you're 10 meters away. That's why I'm concerned about the production of the show because what is she going to do on a 3x3m stage?!... :scary:

But to answer your question, in height you'll be like 2m and like 10-15m from the stage. 

51 minutes ago, Semtex1 said:

One of the things I'm hoping for this time around is that she will be more or less on time - the stage isn't being built from scratch in each new venue, I'm assuming less technical parts overall so hopefully she'll somehow manage not to be an hour late :).

1 hour ago, Dito said:

You'll be close wherever you are because the Coliseu is just so... small! You feel like you are front row even if you're 10 meters away. That's why I'm concerned about the production of the show because what is she going to do on a 3x3m stage?!... :scary:

But to answer your question, in height you'll be like 2m and like 10-15m from the stage. 

Obrigado for your answer :crown:

37 minutes ago, kesiak said:

One of the things I'm hoping for this time around is that she will be more or less on time - the stage isn't being built from scratch in each new venue, I'm assuming less technical parts overall so hopefully she'll somehow manage not to be an hour late :).

Well I,m not so sure. Some of the theatre productions are very technical with moving stages and parts. Andrew Lloyd Webber shows for a start. Think it could be amazing

2 hours ago, Semtex1 said:

Well I,m not so sure. Some of the theatre productions are very technical with moving stages and parts. Andrew Lloyd Webber shows for a start. Think it could be amazing

Well yes, I'm aware of that but my point was that once the stage is set for her residency in each city it's done and there for subsequent dates without having to rebuild it and travel :).

35 minutes ago, DontTemptMe26 said:

The NYC seats aren't transferrable. I cannot use my tickets. How do I get them to someone else now? I want to trade them for a night I can use.  But now with this issue...It just doesnt end :-(

You can. You just don’t have the barcode until before the event. I’ve done this exact thing with Ed Sheeran tickets.