Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

Anyone here about the new cities (Boston, Vegas, Miami, Philly) posted yet in the US? I know the registration just ended just curious if any confirmations went out 

2 hours ago, yaggiex said:

Guys do you know (cuz its new for us that madonna is in theaters) will all be standing not seating even if we all have sits?

Sis, have you ever been to the theatre? It’s fun! And it goes something like this. 

People buy tickets at massively varied price levels (which are randomly set by promoters just for the lols ) then they rip out all the seats, open the doors and everyone runs in and stands where they want whilst at comparing how much they paid to stand in the same spot. You’re in for a fun night!

There are rare occurrences where they leave the seats in and you sit in whichever row and seat you purchased. Not nearly as much fun. 

4 hours ago, Xpresso said:

So it seems all Lisboa shows are also sold out now. 

Luckily I got 2 "relatively" cheap tickets for Lisbon yesterday. It was nerve-wracking but at least not as unfair and intransparent as in the other cities.

My boyfriend and I always wanted to go to Lisbon anyway, that's a good opportunity.

I wonder if they will add more Lisbon shows?

2 hours ago, slowdownpapi said:

Sis, have you ever been to the theatre? It’s fun! And it goes something like this. 

People buy tickets at massively varied price levels (which are randomly set by promoters just for the lols ) then they rip out all the seats, open the doors and everyone runs in and stands where they want whilst at comparing how much they paid to stand in the same spot. You’re in for a fun night!

There are rare occurrences where they leave the seats in and you sit in whichever row and seat you purchased. Not nearly as much fun. 

Wow im shocked :D that cool i gues mby same will be on Madame x tour 

2 hours ago, slowdownpapi said:

Cuz i go to London and i dont think they wil rip out seats there ;/

Guys can you print your London ticket cuz i have this info "Your tickets aren't quite ready to print yet...

We’re working with the event organisers on a few final details, before we can make your tickets available. Please check back later"

4 hours ago, slowdownpapi said:

I don't think that will happen..yesterday I was at the Royal Albert Hall for Mimi and they checked the seats what you bought and you couldn't leave that spot, but you were able to stand up. They won't let you run.. you will sit/stand where your seat is

4 hours ago, slowdownpapi said:

1 hour ago, yaggiex said:

Wow im shocked :D that cool i gues mby same will be on Madame x tour 

1 hour ago, yaggiex said:

Cuz i go to London and i dont think they wil rip out seats there ;/

7 minutes ago, FofiX said:

I don't think that will happen..yesterday I was at the Royal Albert Hall for Mimi and they checked the seats what you bought and you couldn't leave that spot, but you were able to stand up. They won't let you run.. you will sit/stand where your seat is

Guys, they're joking lol. But I guess to answer @yaggiexquestion, most people will stand up all night, and might sit for a slower song/ballad.

21 minutes ago, madonafrk said:

Has anyone heard back from getting tickets or not for the Philadelphia shows? I am still waiting and have not heard anything. 

What's Next?

By Monday, June 3 at 12 Noon ET, we'll let you know by text and email if your ticket request was confirmed or not. If not, no charges will apply.

https://madonna.livenation.com/?_ga=2.22135035.1985130188.1558891265-535714238.1557149767

17 hours ago, Mjviolet89 said:

Anyone here about the new cities (Boston, Vegas, Miami, Philly) posted yet in the US? I know the registration just ended just curious if any confirmations went out 

Wondering the same thing! Been checking my email non stop waiting for a confirmation!