Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

1 hour ago, Ambrose said:

The thing is there are 73 dates already announced and a couple are bound to be added so adding new cities would probably make it her longest tour ever.

Well her last 3 tours had over 80 shows so I am sure they will add more London and Paris dates and probably Lisbon too.

At least Madonna regulars USA and Europe on her tours... before 2016 she hadn't been to Australia since 1993.  Im lucky that the Madame X tour coincides with a trip to the USA later in the year I booked in March.  It wouldn't surprise me if she leaves Aus off the map for this one. 

8 minutes ago, rayoflight_20 said:

At least Madonna regulars USA and Europe on her tours... before 2016 she hadn't been to Australia since 1993.  Im lucky that the Madame X tour coincides with a trip to the USA later in the year I booked in March.  It wouldn't surprise me if she leaves Aus off the map for this one. 

Yeah she isn't going to other continents. The tour ends in Paris.

25 minutes ago, maxijazz said:

Getting concerned by those added dates here in there. She'll often have to perform 3 nights in a row for multiple cities. Although travel from one city to an other will be reduced to the minimum, she'll probably be tired AF. 

I think if she rests her voice in-between shows she will be fine, she hasn’t got the hassle of moving from hotel to hotel every other day on this tour. London she has her own home so that will help in the relaxation department. She may not dance around as much or mime a couple of songs, have an interval... we all work x amount of days a week on the run, have a couple of days of and it’s back to the grind. She will have the best people looking after her too.

54 minutes ago, maxijazz said:

Getting concerned by those added dates here in there. She'll often have to perform 3 nights in a row for multiple cities. Although travel from one city to an other will be reduced to the minimum, she'll probably be tired AF. 

I think this show will be less physically demanding, that's why. And looking at the US schedule there are lots of breaks.

4 hours ago, Ambrose said:

https://www.pollstar.com/article/live-nations-arthur-fogel-breaks-down-madonnas-madame-x-tour-138030

Of course it’s always possible they add cities later on but with other dates expected to be added in cities already announced, it will likely be the tour with most dates in her career already.

There goes my chance to see her concert :( 

i live in south east asia, was hoping she would stop by at least japan or australia. But i think it's impossible now