Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

2 hours ago, LoveProfusion15 said:

I got my tickets for Miami! Does anyone have a picture of the seating chart for Madame X Tour? I can’t remember the layout to see where my seats are. 

Go onto Ticketmaster and click through a few events that has an interactive seating chart! It'll give you a much clearer perspective of what you can expect. 

2 hours ago, Jet said:

I’m thinking of going to New York in September, I’ve used my legacy thing for my London tickets, does anyone know if there will be a general sale on ticketmaster usa so I can get some tickets to see her? Thanks ??

I’d love to know this too ??‍♂️

Guest Sonny

Hi guys I have a question. I was selected for the Paris shows on Monday but for some strange reason I was kicked out of the booking process TWICE and so I couldn't get any tickets. Can I still use my link and code for the added shows or do I have to try my luck again by registering once more?

3 hours ago, Sonny said:

Hi guys I have a question. I was selected for the Paris shows on Monday but for some strange reason I was kicked out of the booking process TWICE and so I couldn't get any tickets. Can I still use my link and code for the added shows or do I have to try my luck again by registering once more?

You can use the same code 

1 hour ago, blondtour said:

Las Vegas tickets are being confirmed. I just received my email and my card has been charged! Congrats to everyone and good luck!

Received my Vegas confirmation too! Yay!  Thursday November 7th. We’re booked in section 403, but since it’s a smaller venue, shouldn’t be too bad! 

Ticketmaster US is such a mess! I bought tickets for London and cancelled my last request for Miami. Yesterday, they charged my card for Come Alive VIP in Miami and now they refuse to cancel my order, even knowing there are hundrends of fans who are crazy for the tickets and the result of this sale comes in June 2. Terrible customer service!