Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

24 minutes ago, Lilalo said:

What’s this “Platinum” thing on Ticketmaster? Are these tickets people already bought and trying to resell them? Is there going to be a public sale for what, if any tickets/packages left at regular prices?

They're the inventory that Ticketmaster decides to sell based on the demand of the event. Yes they're allowed to do it, it's just annoying that a good portion of the tickets are all crazy inflated prices.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/h/platinum/buyerfaq.html?_ga=2.64194668.250163589.1559575932-1186705647.1538790826

29 minutes ago, SimonVenekeo said:

They're the inventory that Ticketmaster decides to sell based on the demand of the event. Yes they're allowed to do it, it's just annoying that a good portion of the tickets are all crazy inflated prices.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/h/platinum/buyerfaq.html?_ga=2.64194668.250163589.1559575932-1186705647.1538790826

Thanks for that info, so does that mean there won’t be any kind of general sale at face value prices?

49 minutes ago, Lilalo said:

Thanks for that info, so does that mean there won’t be any kind of general sale at face value prices?

There usually is some sort of notification like so:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyqYjIt2-CEQerK5reSl4

but since they’re doing something completely different as their presale approach I guess we just keep checking every day to see if they add any info about it. 

12 minutes ago, SimonVenekeo said:

If it was I hope it’s only like 2 songs. Also surprised we got nothing from Tidal even though Madonna is/was a part owner of the company. 

I actually love this idea!!! Finally no need to wait for the DVD and those who won't be able to attend (i assume a lot of people around the world...) will have the opportunity to see the show. But I'm kind of sceptical on that news...

Get ready folks!

MADAME X TOUR - LIMITED TICKETS FOR US SHOWS TO GO ON SALE JUNE 10

June 07, 2019

PRIOR TICKET REQUEST PERIOD NOW CLOSED; LIMITED TICKETS GO ON SALE MONDAY, JUNE 10 FOR NORTH AMERICAN SHOWS PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED

With 48 shows in only 7 cities confirmed in North America and with requests for these dates now fulfilled and delivered to verified registered fans, Live Nation has announced that limited tickets in all North American markets will be available for general sales starting Monday, June 10th at 10:00 am EDT / 7:00 am PDT, therefore giving fans who may have missed out an additional chance to attend these very special performances. There will be a 4 ticket limit per show and every ticket sold includes a copy of Madonna’s Madame X album releasing next Friday, June 14th.

1 hour ago, Joseebus said:

Looking at what is left for some of the NYC shows is pretty bleak. Overpriced back-of-the-house dregs and RIDICULOUS resale tickets.

That’s Platinums which is not a fair representation of what inventory is left for the general sale. It will be diminished a bit since after people started buying them they decided to all more from what would be regular face value. 

I purposely chose not to apply for anything other than Chicago and since I’m aiming for opening night in NYC, Vegas and Miami I still think I have a solid chance to get something I’m satisfied with.

Glad they went on sale like this today for everyone who didn’t get tickets yet. I see now why it was worth it to register, and do the lottery. My seat would have cost me $400+(Not resale) just bc it’s row A in the balcony.  So I guess I saved money on a Madonna concert?!?!  Lol good luck to everyone! We need a holiday!

:Madonna014:

34 minutes ago, Lilalo said:

Got Medellin package! There was no detailed information on how it works for the tour of backstage, did anyone else get this package and have any details?

You are literally the FIRST person I've seen to actually get this package lol. Are you actually front row?