Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

44 minutes ago, Joseebus said:

You are literally the FIRST person I've seen to actually get this package lol. Are you actually front row?

It says section pit AAA seat 41? And 41? ;) so yes , I bought that package. Anyone else? It mentioned nothing about the backstage tour. 

Just now, Lilalo said:

It says section pit AAA seat 41? And 41? ;) so yes , I bought that package. Anyone else? It mentioned nothing about the backstage tour. 

Congrats! I just checked and sure enough there are a few single-seat Medellin packages left! I'm sure you'll get more information about what you're supposed to do as it gets closer to the date.

Get ready UK!

MADAME X TOUR - LIMITED TICKETS FOR LONDON SHOWS TO GO ON SALE JUNE 13

June 10, 2019

(Monday 10 June 2019, London U.K.) With 15 shows confirmed at The London Palladium in London and with requests for these dates now fulfilled and delivered to verified registered fans, Live Nation has announced that limited tickets will be available for general sale starting Thursday 13 June at 10am at www.livenation.co.uk, therefore giving fans who may have missed out an additional chance to attend these very special performances.

Madame X Tour VIP Packages will also be available and may include great ticket locations, an exclusive backstage tour, a photo opportunity on stage, a VIP pre-show reception, a limited edition Madonna gift item, fast pass access to designated VIP merch and concessions lanes, and more. Additionally, fans can access travel packages which include great ticket locations, exclusive merchandise, hotel accommodations and more. Tickets, VIP and Travel packages available Thursday 13 June at https://www.livenation.co.uk/. 

Just now, Xpresso said:

Are there really so many tickets left for the Nord American shows - esp in NYC like media is reporting in Germany? This is strange, because European shows are all sold out. 

I hate to say it, but yes. I didn't look at the seat maps for every NYC show, but 2 of the 5 first shows are less than 2/3 full. Some almost look to be about 1/2 full.

And it's not like these shows are months and months away, you know? September is right around the corner.

I just think this thing should've been kept truly small and exclusive. A handful of dates in each city. But 17 dates in NYC alone?! That's ridiculous.

Live Nation/Ticketmaster really needs to reevaluate these prices and get butts in those seats. I've seen more people at Tori Amos concerts in similar venues, honestly.

DON'T GET ME WRONG. I'm still ridiculously excited for my show and I'm confident the audience turnout will be just fine. But it's saddening to see this sell so sluggishly given that we were led to believe tickets were being sold like crazy.

Ultimately the prices will probably be reduced somewhat and fans will be pissed that they had to pay so much initially. I know I'll be pissed in the 5th row of the orchestra potentially sitting next to some bitch who paid half of what I paid.

4 minutes ago, Joseebus said:

I hate to say it, but yes. I didn't look at the seat maps for every NYC show, but 2 of the 5 first shows are less than 2/3 full. Some almost look to be about 1/2 full.

And it's not like these shows are months and months away, you know? September is right around the corner.

I just think this thing should've been kept truly small and exclusive. A handful of dates in each city. But 17 dates in NYC alone?! That's ridiculous.

Live Nation/Ticketmaster really needs to reevaluate these prices and get butts in those seats. I've seen more people at Tori Amos concerts in similar venues, honestly.

DON'T GET ME WRONG. I'm still ridiculously excited for my show and I'm confident the audience turnout will be just fine. But it's saddening to see this sell so sluggishly given that we were led to believe tickets were being sold like crazy.

Ultimately the prices will probably be reduced somewhat and fans will be pissed that they had to pay so much initially. I know I'll be pissed in the 5th row of the orchestra potentially sitting next to some bitch who paid half of what I paid.

ok that's bad, and I've just checked the Paris shows and they are also not sold out, there are plenty of seats available at nearly every date........

4 minutes ago, Joseebus said:

agreed! see tori in 2014 on her Unrepented Geraldines tour. tickets sold out so quickly in Boston @ the opera house similar to the same amount of seating as the wang theater M is performing at. tickets were a lot more cheaper 50-100ish I believe but M is much bigger than her

I must say, I'm a little peeved that I signed up for the lottery and got super expensive tickets ($700 range), and yet my seats are in Row M and very off to the side ... I have a feeling the unsold tickets will eventually go down in price (as has happened with previous tours). I probably could have got a better seat (or similar) for much less than what I paid.

Lesson learned. No matter what, I'm not jumping to spend a boatload next time. 

3 minutes ago, Cameron L. Mitchell said:

I must say, I'm a little peeved that I signed up for the lottery and got super expensive tickets ($700 range), and yet my seats are in Row M and very off to the side ... I have a feeling the unsold tickets will eventually go down in price (as has happened with previous tours). I probably could have got a better seat (or similar) for much less than what I paid.

Lesson learned. No matter what, I'm not jumping to spend a boatload next time. 

Which show are you attending? (I'm a fellow Mitchell as well lol).

Anyone know if they are mailing out the standard or deluxe edition of MX included with the tickets? I just claimed my album are they mailing them out the day of being released or? any info would be nice 

6 minutes ago, Mjviolet89 said:

Anyone know if they are mailing out the standard or deluxe edition of MX included with the tickets? I just claimed my album are they mailing them out the day of being released or? any info would be nice 

It's the standard edition being sent with the tickets.

Oh dear, oh dear... well this feels very frustrating and now I feel ripped off. Live Nation really overstretched this one. Why did they make the tickets so damn expensive and then keep adding more and more dates? I’m sure they will sell out nearer the time but it will be at a fraction of the cost, while long serving fans have had to pay over the odds without even knowing what they were getting! Err... Ultimately this will reflect badly on Madonna, when this is all Live Nation’s fault.

The silver lining is I’ll probably ended up going to 15 shows in London for the price of the first VIP ticket, I bought for 1 date!

I really hope they don’t stream the first show. It’ll just open her up to all the usual criticism - she can’t sing, she can’t dance, blah, blah, blah. That won’t help sell the tour; just release God Control video, and give it a high-profile and controversial performance quickly!