Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

30 minutes ago, groovyguy said:

Rumor:

FDAF5004-EA65-4DC8-920E-B4497B3AF0A3.jpeg

Fake she can’t go from Berlin to Rome, if you see there won’t be date for other German city that does not make sense. Also I think she will go to Madrid and Belgium. 

3 hours ago, me1981 said:

But there were more dates Live Nation had originally anticipated that never happened. Hence why she moved the QLD dates, so there wouldn't be a big gap (they were scheduled for Mar 26/27 and were moved up 10 days). It seemed they were hoping for three to four nights in at least Sydney and Melbourne. 

I'd say if she comes back and is doing stadiums, we will get a couple of stadium shows in Sydney and Melbourne only. Or she will just stick to those two cities.

She did sell well on the two nights in each city though, but I am guessing LN was hoping for better. I guess at the end of the day if Madonna is happy to come back here, it will be up to LN and local promoters to decide if it is financially worth it. 

Which other Cities Livenation was expecting Madonna would perform? I knew that for Rebel Heart a 3rd night in 02 in London was expected but she hardly filled the 2 first dates. 

I do really hope she Tours in most of the european cities that she included in S&S Tour, ( the problem is the twins haha I do not think she could stay tru all the whole tour traveling, nor either M let them at home) SouthAmerica is a 90% secure, I don’t think Japan not even Australia will make it. She gotta focus in Europe, Us and Latinoamerica that is where she can be able to fill Stadioums still. 

Arenas are horribly corporate and the atmos is sterile.

I want egalitarian stadiums - hysteria, screaming, moshing, football stadium cheers, no golden circle privileges and flying cups of piss (!) :laughing:

It beats being ushered into a seat with the feeling that you need to be on your best behaviour whilst surrounded by banking logos and high rollers who have paid for front seats - yuck.

That or dingy, one off, basement club appearances like Prince did please.

56 minutes ago, L-U-V said:

I never had to care cause I've always been privileged, but does she tend to announce all dates at the same time? I have moved from Europe to Japan and would like to know if she is coming to perform here before I make arrangements to go see her somewhere else.

You live in Japan too? Rare!

Hopefully the prices stay the same. Over here in Boston for a top standard ticket of 350.00 plus fees comes out to 800-850 bucks for two people. I can’t go over the 1,000 mark 

3 hours ago, Enrico said:

I don't understand what you mean. In RHT I was finally able to watch the show well all the time, in stadium it's a nightmare, you're either so far away or lost in the crowd with cellphones...

For me the crowd of RHT was a worse nightmare: everyone was too excited to see Madonna so close that everyone was busy recording the show with the phone instead of enjoying the show. I wanted to jump and enjoy the show and I got to argue with everyone cuz I was ruining their recording.

On the other hand when I went to the stadium tours like the legendary S&S tour, the crowd was much more on te same page..I could feel the magic and energy of all the crowd dancing and jumping together. On top of that, it feels very empowering to see a stadium fully filled with Madonna fans.

Not to mention that the production, stage design and choreography of Madonna stadium tours like the MDNA and S&S are more elaborated and mind-blowing. I mean, no offence to the RHT but it was the less entertaining tour that she ever done imo.