Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

Guys this is fake. Comes from that silly account "exclusivemagic", they just changed the name of the account.

Lol if it is exclusivebullshit so it 100000% fake like this account :( next time guys pls post who is author of image ;) 

www.mercuryeastpresents.com,www.thefillmorephilly.com,www.20monroelive.com,www.fillmoresilverspring.com,www.fillmorenc.com,www.oldnationalcentre.com,www.warnertheatredc.com,www.thefillmoredetroit.com,venue.tlaphilly.com,www.oakdale.com,www.ritzraleigh.com,www.tabernacleatl.com,www.cobbscomedy.com,www.wiltern.com,www.comericatheatre.com,www.theaztectheatre.com,www.saintandrewsdetroit.com,www.bogarts.com,www.punchlinephilly.com,www.thebuckheadtheatreatl.com,www.louisvillepalace.com,www.cocacolaroxy.com,www.punchlinecomedyclub.com,www.reventionmusiccenter.com,www.depotslc.com,www.punchlinesac.com,www.thetheatreatwestbury.com,www.fillmoremb.com,www.mercuryballroom.com,venue.thetowerphilly.com,www.thequeenwilmington.com,www.madisonorpheum.com,venue.riversiderma.com,venue.riversidepac.com,www.varsitytheater.com,www.thesummitmusichall.com,www.themarquistheater.com,belascocalendar.livenation.com,www.lndenver.com,www.clubbahia.com,www.moonroomatsummit.com,www.houseofblues.com

This is buried in the HTML of the livenation Madonna ticket site. I'm like a mole, burying around in there for clues. Maybe it means nothing but...are they US venues? There are a lot of sites with "madonna" in the title that redirect to ticket vendors. I will continue my hunt!

11 minutes ago, yaggiex said:

Lol if it is exclusivebullshit so it 100000% fake like this account :( next time guys pls post who is author of image ;) 

Even though I'd love to have the dates in October for Berlin, Germany since I will have vacation at this time.

But I think it will be later. Rebel Heart was released in March, Tickets for Germany went on sale late March/April for November.

We will see... #soon.

Just now, anaglyphx said:

www.mercuryeastpresents.com,www.thefillmorephilly.com,www.20monroelive.com,www.fillmoresilverspring.com,www.fillmorenc.com,www.oldnationalcentre.com,www.warnertheatredc.com,www.thefillmoredetroit.com,venue.tlaphilly.com,www.oakdale.com,www.ritzraleigh.com,www.tabernacleatl.com,www.cobbscomedy.com,www.wiltern.com,www.comericatheatre.com,www.theaztectheatre.com,www.saintandrewsdetroit.com,www.bogarts.com,www.punchlinephilly.com,www.thebuckheadtheatreatl.com,www.louisvillepalace.com,www.cocacolaroxy.com,www.punchlinecomedyclub.com,www.reventionmusiccenter.com,www.depotslc.com,www.punchlinesac.com,www.thetheatreatwestbury.com,www.fillmoremb.com,www.mercuryballroom.com,venue.thetowerphilly.com,www.thequeenwilmington.com,www.madisonorpheum.com,venue.riversiderma.com,venue.riversidepac.com,www.varsitytheater.com,www.thesummitmusichall.com,www.themarquistheater.com,belascocalendar.livenation.com,www.lndenver.com,www.clubbahia.com,www.moonroomatsummit.com,www.houseofblues.com

This is buried in the HTML of the livenation Madonna ticket site. I'm like a mole, burying around in there for clues. Maybe it means nothing but...are they US venues? There are a lot of sites with "madonna" in the title that redirect to ticket vendors. I will continue my hunt!

They seem to be small intimate venues, some comedy clubs...

Hmm, seems like she might really be doing small venues. What a shame. Hopefully that’s US only.

32 minutes ago, anaglyphx said:

Arent these all theaters? No Arenas?