Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

Sorry but all this complicated process, this registration and Link via message, this Faq's.......this is really crazy and I've never heard of such a procedere for any concert or show or theatre ever :thinker:

And I really can't image anyone expect a handful very, very loyal  fans (most of them represented here) to go trough such a stressful procedere to get a ticket for a Madonna-Show.

So my expectation is that the Tickets for the show outside the US, even though the venues are not the biggest one will not be sold out in a short period?

5 hours ago, Enrico said:

Unfortunately Legacy Status can't be obtained anymore. Classic Members stay "normal" member.

But if you think there's been a mistake (for instance, I had two different accounts and only in one I was credited as a Legacy Member) keep writing. Problem is, I think you should have done it in a "calm" period, I suppose this week everyone will write mails to check the Status and ask to become a Legacy Member.

I am scared too because I've always been a Legacy Member (I joined Icon in 1994), but my subscription someway failed to be automatically renovated for a period, so I really hope everything is fine...

I emailed Johann and he sorted it for me, very promptly too

32 minutes ago, Xpresso said:

Sorry but all this complicated process, this registration and Link via message, this Faq's.......this is really crazy and I've never heard of such a procedere for any concert or show or theatre ever :thinker:

The US tour of the Broadway musical "Hamilton" uses a very similar process through Verified Fan in most of their cities. I believe Taylor Swift's last tour used Verified Fan also. A lot of high-demand ticket musicals, concerts, etc. are adopting this method.

This process allows Ticketmaster to scrub out scalpers who use bots to scoop up dozens of tickets in seconds as soon as they go on sale. It's a lengthier process for the consumer but it actually is for the benefit of us fans.

The nightmare begins...

Registering does not guarantee that you will receive a code.

If you are selected during the ballot process...

On the evening of Sunday 19 May you’ll receive an email confirming whether you’ve been verified or if you’re on the waiting list.

If you are verified and selected...

wait waiting GIF

Do you think one should also register in the General Public Verified Fan with a different mail to have more options to be selected?

59 minutes ago, Xpresso said:

And I really can't image anyone expect a handful very, very loyal  fans (most of them represented here) to go trough such a stressful procedere to get a ticket for a Madonna-Show.

So my expectation is that the Tickets for the show outside the US, even though the venues are not the biggest one will not be sold out in a short period?

They have a general sale on the 25th as well, all the shows will sell out fast

1 minute ago, SimonVenekeo said:

The process isn’t that hard to grasp. You basically go on and enter your information again. Then you have the chance to be selected to purchase tickets. There’s no way to change your luck since I go to hundreds of shows and stay within ticket buying limits and sometimes I don’t get picked.

so its just a matter of luck ...is it something to tackle ticket touts ?

2 hours ago, Xpresso said:

Geez, that's the whole point of the process. Would you rather it went on general sale and have the touts selling tickets for thousands of pounds 24 hours later with fans left scraping to get decent seats? And what exactly is so complicated about filling out an online form?