Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

45 minutes ago, robyreinvention said:

Fake! I Wrote to Icon And no one get tickets than later this week 

To be fair, it's TICKETMASTER (not Icon) sending out the confirmations. Ticketmaster wrote in the email to everyone who registered that they will notify us "before Sunday, May 19."

Registration is closed and it's before Sunday, May 19. I have no reason to believe that's a fake confirmation email.

Can the access code be split across multiple shows?
Yes, the code can be used across multiple shows; for instance, 4 tickets to one event only, or 2 tickets for one event and 2 tickets for another event and so on.

Do you think you have to enter your code once and buy together two different shows or buy one, then re-enter your code and buy the second one?

So I work in a venue that’s a similar size and seating capacity of most of the venues Madonnas performing her Madame X Tour at. Earth Wind & Fire is loading in right now for their performance tonight. I snapped some pics from the very back of the Orchestra near the mixing board in case anyone wants to get a similar vantage point of what you might expect on this tour. Also for everyone complaining that it will be extremely scaled back, notice the huge screens they are using on stage. I’m really excited to see her in an intimate setting like this.

8E5AFF3A-C41D-4B72-A49A-1378CD155AE4.jpeg

Theatremonkey website gives a good lowdown on the views and seats for the palladium

Not sure if anyone has collected the detail together yet for palladium - we will know for sure soon anyway..

Going from the rows available on the vip and wording etc
I’m pretty sure it will play out something like

Stalls

£481 - 1st 12 rows = A-L
£426 - 1st 14 rows, row 13-14 = M-N plus side view A-L
£351 - stalls rows 16-19 = O-S plus more restricted view A-N (the ones with pillars in their view)
£226 - stalls row 20 backwards T-...unknown as the overhang gets worse going back

I would also expect that the £10 lottery tickets could be the partial restricted view front row seats at the far ends (depending on how the stage is) due to theatre monkey stating that some shows these aren’t even sold due to the restricted nature of their view

Dress Circle

£426 - 1st 3 rows = A-C
£351 - 1st 9 rows, row 4-9 = D-I

The map on Theatre Monkey and also other theatre review sites like seatplan give pretty good idea

1 hour ago, Krysuk said:

Theatremonkey website gives a good lowdown on the views and seats for the palladium

Not sure if anyone has collected the detail together yet for palladium - we will know for sure soon anyway..

Going from the rows available on the vip and wording etc
I’m pretty sure it will play out something like

Stalls

£481 - 1st 12 rows = A-L
£426 - 1st 14 rows, row 13-14 = M-N plus side view A-L
£351 - stalls rows 16-19 = O-S plus more restricted view A-N (the ones with pillars in their view)
£226 - stalls row 20 backwards T-...unknown as the overhang gets worse going back

I would also expect that the £10 lottery tickets could be the partial restricted view front row seats at the far ends (depending on how the stage is) due to theatre monkey stating that some shows these aren’t even sold due to the restricted nature of their view

Dress Circle

£426 - 1st 3 rows = A-C
£351 - 1st 9 rows, row 4-9 = D-I

The map on Theatre Monkey and also other theatre review sites like seatplan give pretty good idea

what is the dress circle ?