Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

3 minutes ago, truerebel said:

Are there anyone who registered for Chicago, LA or NY still waiting to receive a confirmation???

i'm still waiting re: NY but not holding my breath at this point.  I have not seen or heard about ANY confirmations or credit authorizations today or most of yesterday.  Sigh.

2 minutes ago, dubbreak said:

i'm still waiting re: NY but not holding my breath at this point.  I have not seen or heard about ANY confirmations or credit authorizations today or most of yesterday.  Sigh.

SAME! strange that I've heard a few people who received confirmation last Thursday and no one else since then? I have 5 friends who all registered and none of us got anything! UGHHHHHHHH this is torture!

15 minutes ago, popsong77 said:

Hmmmm. I received the same email right now....saying that I unfortunately didn't get tickets. BUT I got my tickets confirmed, charged, and seats assigned on Wednesday. 

Can you go into your TM account to double check? Did you get your seats from the glitch?

2 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

For London and Paris I think you only get the text message if you get chosen for the sale.

WHEN YOU'LL HEAR FROM US AGAIN

On the evening of Sunday 19 May you’ll receive an email confirming whether you’ve been verified or if you’re on the waiting list.  If you are verified and selected, you’ll receive two SMS on the morning of the sale – Monday 20 May containing your purchase link and personal access code.

They say EVENING though...

Just now, Enrico said:

WHEN YOU'LL HEAR FROM US AGAIN

On the evening of Sunday 19 May you’ll receive an email confirming whether you’ve been verified or if you’re on the waiting list.  If you are verified and selected, you’ll receive two SMS on the morning of the sale – Monday 20 May containing your purchase link and personal access code.

@SimonVenekeocan probably confirm better, but I thought I read that even though they said that, in actual practice when they do this method, you only usually get the text.