Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

45 minutes ago, rayoflight_20 said:

The wait for tickets is killing me i am hoping that I will get a confirmation either today or tomorrow... it's so amaze seeing everyone get their ticket confirmations and i'm sitting here like "Where is mine" :Madonna041:

We are Madonnas two red headed step children. She doesn’t wanna give us tickets to her candy shop 

Hi all - I received a confirmation that I won two tickets to one of the Philly shows.  I'm beyond excited and grateful.  My credit card was charged and I received a text message telling me to look for an email with instructions on how to claim my tickets.  It then says an email was sent to my email address.  But I haven't received anything.  Should I be worried?  The text said the email WAS SENT.  But nothing :(  Is this happening to anyone else? 

3 minutes ago, MykelMad13 said:

Hi all - I received a confirmation that I won two tickets to one of the Philly shows.  I'm beyond excited and grateful.  My credit card was charged and I received a text message telling me to look for an email with instructions on how to claim my tickets.  It then says an email was sent to my email address.  But I haven't received anything.  Should I be worried?  The text said the email WAS SENT.  But nothing :(  Is this happening to anyone else? 

Spam folder?

Does anyone know if they are sending out tickets ? Boston only had 3 dates and was wondering if they would be all finished within a day (a lot went out yesterday). I don’t mean to continue to complain just anxious .. 

I have never been so fed with up trying to get tickets. I want to go so badly but unless they release some more for the general sale on ticket master and have a decent selection I migh have to pass and watch this tour on YouTube. 

22 hours ago, BILLSTER said:

Just checking.  Has anyone received any confirmation yet for the 5 shows she added in NYC last week?

Just got an email that I didn’t get tickets. This was the third try and no dice!  Waaaaa!

Good luck to all those still trying

3 hours ago, MykelMad13 said:

I searched all my email folders.  Nothing.  Have other people received the email explaining how to claim your tickets?

That email is coming on or before next Sunday! If I remember correctly they were a few days late with it for the first round, so I would expect the tickets to arrive between next weekend or beyond

6 hours ago, MykelMad13 said:

The sent email is the confirmation email. You’ ll receive another email to claim your tickets.

12 hours ago, THE ROSE MIST said:

FYI to everyone... there are still very good tickets left for London as close as the 8th row! Or 5th row for VIP!

Check the most recent dates especially!

I live in London and wasn’t fussed about this tour but if she was indeed talking a string arrangement on tour with her...