Madame X Tour: Hit or Miss?

Régine Filange

Vote  

80 members voted

1. 1. Hit or miss?

• Hit
    • Miss

What's your opinion about Madame X Tour?

Are the prices too high? xtina2 Are you here for a theatre tour?  xtina2 Will the theatre tour be interesting or she would put a show similar to Cher/Mariah etc? xtina2 Should she add more other dates, 40+ overall for example? Less than 30 shows with only 3k seats/show isn't that good. xtina2 Will you be dissapointed if she doesn't serve at least good vocals this time? xtina2

I personally think that the worst thing with the tour is that she don't give many chances to her younger audience. Most of them will not manage to attend with these prices. Plus she's going only in few countries.

3 hours ago, kesiak said:

An absolute dream to be honest - to be able to see her in an intimate setting of a theatre is priceless. 

Agree! I was so fortunate to see her TOAC in Melbourne - it was my first time ever seeing Madonna - a dream come true. I can only imagine what a more polished show would have been like on a really intimate space!

I love the idea to attend an intimate show, since she did the Tears of a clown experiment.

I think that the only problem is to get a ticket.

If i can get one i will be happy, if not i'll be very upset. So the real big problem for me is the number of show and possibility to get ticket.

As for younger people we have to be realistic, Madonna is no more a young people artist. Young people don't know her or don't like her.

• 3 weeks later...