Madonna Talks LGBTQ Fans, Queer Artists & More Following Her GLAAD Media Award Win: Exclusive

6 minutes ago, anaglyphx said:

Guy Ritchie said he got circumcised for Kabbalah. As did I. 

Listen, you clearly don’t read my messages carefully. And I’m feeling like there’s a lot of emotionally reactive ignorant dummies on this forum with very loud opinions. 

where did guy ritchie say this ? 

2 hours ago, anaglyphx said:

It was a beautiful speech which I loved. She also looked amazing. 

She also got the award to help in marketing Madame X as well as reminding the children what she has done. 

I was just wondering how she can reconcile two worlds. I’m sure she doesn’t embrace everything Kabbalah has to say but she does embrace most of it. Her men must be circumcised. All of her children get bar mitzvah and bat mitzvah. She doesn’t tour on Friday and Saturday be cause of Shabbat. Etc.

And you know full well she turned her back on the gays when she got married to Guy Ritchie. 

Kylie filled that void. Later Gaga. 

She hasn’t been a gay icon for quite some time and many know that is true. 

Huh?  Almost completely ALL her fans are gay or bisexual men.  Your last paragraph has to be the most ludicrous statement I've ever read in my life

Obvious attention seeking...

2 hours ago, adamsapple said:

i dont ever remember madonna turning her back on the gays and im sorry madonna is still a gay icon ...

Madonna never turned her back, she did Will and Grace and released Confessions and performed at GAY during her peak studying the Kabbalah, also the Britney kiss, Genre and OUT magazine covers and interviews, use of gay images like Frozen from the Reinvention Tour to promote a pro gat agenda, all while she was married and studying Kabbalah