Poll: Madame X Intimate Theatre Show

groovyguy

Madame X Intimate Theatre Show  

110 members voted

1. 1. Does the intimate theatre show eXcite you?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

Of course, it's a great opportunity to showcase her charisma, and her ability to really sing.

She's excellent in small venue, I still remember Koko during the Confessions era. I suppose there will be less dancing, but it will be all about mise en scène like in the Human nature/Candy shop MDNA section. Can be fantastic, with rare songs as well as hits !!

Sure, it's been a while since I've seen her do something NEW. This is really experimental for her, and I think she got a taste of it from TOAC, which was not very polished, but we got a glimpse of what it feels to have an intimate experience with Madonna. I can only imagine what ideas she has on this tour, and knowing her,  seeing her past tours and performances, this won't just be a simple theatre show, she's Madonna for Christ's sake! However, the thought of those prices don't excite me AT ALL, and I doubt she's ever going to come to my country. Still, we have to give her the benefit of the doubt and see what she has to bring, I'm sure she won't charge thousands of dollars just to give us a half-assed, unrehearsed, show. Let's just trust her , and let us not ruin this era with countless complains and negativity that won't bring us any good.