A question: Does somebody know how many Icon legacy members exist?

travrin

Just like I said in the title, I'd like to know how many Icon legacy members exits.

It's very important cause if you read the terms of reservation of the tickets legacy members will have first priority, but they can attend only one date for 2 single cities.

So the number is very important cause i think that all legacy member will have a great chance to get tickets

Its impossible to know not only how many exist but how many will put in for tickets.

Just remember there are only 24 rows on the ground level of the NYC and LA venues, and 30 in Chicago. So you will be close in any of those seats. If you choose only Tier 1 or 2 and you are lucky to get what you choose you will be in the 1st 10 rows!

If you can afford VIP you will presumably get the best seats in your chosen section.

7 hours ago, travrin said:

Just like I said in the title, I'd like to know how many Icon legacy members exits.

It's very important cause if you read the terms of reservation of the tickets legacy members will have first priority, but they can attend only one date for 2 single cities.

So the number is very important cause i think that all legacy member will have a great chance to get tickets

Question - and I appreciate this may be a dumb one but...

Are there different grades of Icon Membership or is it that just need to be an Icon member before October 2011? My Icon profile says 'Classic'???

yes mine too, Lifetime Legacy Platinum Icon Member... I guess we'll have a good chance of having tickets, but I do think that some cities will be overcrowded if she only comes to a few cities in Europe. Also, the cheaper seats are limited, so I guess these will be full pretty soon.

17 minutes ago, SKING said:

So how did you guys get Lifetime legacy platinum Icon membership? Mine says classic and I know I've been signed up since at least 2005. I'll be gutted if I cant get tickets :( 

At that time you had the possibility to pay to have a higher level on icon.

In 2011 they change the system. If you had paid in 2011, your profile has been changed into legacy member (without the need to pay for it)

they haven't offered the possibility to get this status on another way. Which is dumb because you could become a fan after 2011 or you didn't have the money to pay this statut at that time...

• madgefan changed the title to A question: Does somebody know how many Icon legacy members exist?