Poll :- Are you a Legacy Icon Member?

The Ghost

Just out of interest, as this is an interesting question at the minute - Are you a Icon Lifetime Legacy Member ?   

165 members voted

1. 1. Are you an Icon Lifetime Legacy Member?

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I joined Icon in 1994. I found myself having 2 different accounts, with a subscrption not being renovated for a year (I didn't get my Broken vinyl!), but I have been recognized a Lifetime Platinum Legacy Member since many years.

Similar thing happened to me..   

I joined ICON back in 1998 and I still have my original welcome packet somewhere, but I cancelled my membership some time after American Life simply because the magazines didn't come out nearly as frequently as they had in the past. I then rejoined online back in 2012 I believe. So, sadly, no.

27 minutes ago, wonderboy said:

you should add an 'other' option to the poll for people that should be LLM but were screwed out of it due to ICON/LiveNations gross mishandling of the fan club

Ha ha true, I paid for the membership years ago... but never got it... they just keept directing me to other people until I gave up on it...

31 minutes ago, Hampus said:

Ha ha true, I paid for the membership years ago... but never got it... they just keept directing me to other people until I gave up on it...

SAME!!!!! I have over 15 emails back & forth with different icon team members. they all tell me something different, but none of them actually help me.

Yes and no. Let me explain.

I made ICON member in 2008 FREE during the Hard Candy era because someone told me ICONS had preference for tickets, no for this tour but for next tours. As I was working in ticket section in FNAC that morning there was no problem to print my golden circle ticket the first.

Later in 2012 came MDNA Tour and when I tried to make login they said username/mail not found on system, so I converted ICON again since 2012. Now for Rebel Heart there was no problem.