MADONNA with MJ ??

Ayham

I’m so happy that finally someone from the show biz is talking the truth over this stupid old case... don’t forget that M knows MJ since long time & she always tell the truth & I can’t believe that some people still believe in this shit... if you watch the documentary you’ll see that all these dudes lol are previously a good friends with MJ & the FBI did all the work back in the years before he passed way, what they need is nothing but MONEY... coz apparently all of them are jobless. & yes “people are innocent until proven guilty” thank you MADONNA. P.S. I started this topic because apparently the other related topic is locked which is ridiculous... 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/entertainment/music/music-news/can-you-prove-it-madonna-breaks-her-silence-over-michael-jackson-abuse-allegations-38091393.html

10 minutes ago, ayhamonline said:

I’m so happy that finally someone from the show biz is talking the truth over this stupid old case... don’t forget that M knows MJ since long time & she always tell the truth & I can’t believe that some people still believe in this shit... if you watch the documentary you’ll see that all these dudes lol are previously a good friends with MJ & the FBI did all the work back in the years before he passed way, what they need is nothing but MONEY... coz apparently all of them are jobless. & yes “people are innocent until proven guilty” thank you MADONNA. P.S. I started this topic because apparently the other related topic is locked which is ridiculous... 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/entertainment/music/music-news/can-you-prove-it-madonna-breaks-her-silence-over-michael-jackson-abuse-allegations-38091393.html

The topic was closed for a good reason

2 minutes ago, rescueme said:

Well since you argue your point so well. Jimmy Saville was never found guilty either so I guess he was innocent too.

I don’t know him, but I believe they investigate the case very well & it’s closed even that dude “the dancer” did testified & now all of the sudden he’s against MJ... it’s clearly about the MONEY... & I’m taking only about MJ’s case. 

4 minutes ago, PNutButter said:

He still shared beds with young boys. 

If he ever did that it’s because he got an innocence soul/heart he gave these homeless children an innocence friendship love but unfortunately we live in world full of evil souls they won’t understand him coz they choose what’s wrong & what’s right. 

7 minutes ago, ayhamonline said:

If he ever did that it’s because he got an innocence soul/heart he gave these homeless children an innocence friendship love but unfortunately we live in world full of evil souls they won’t understand him coz they choose what’s wrong & what’s right. 

Okay, now forget for a second that it was Michael Jackson that was sharing the bed, but a random adult male.

I've adored Michael's music since I was a child, but was always aware of the odd things that he got up to. The recent documentary has just basically woken people up to what was always there. It's sad because MJ was such an icon in every way, but he was still a human and can still commit crime.