The Madame X on worldwide charts thread

Régine Filange

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#2 in the UK is great and for any other artist it would be really amazing, but it is such a shame she couldn’t get that #1 just to tie with Elvis as the solo artist with the most #1 albums ever. That would have been incredible. And if release week was this week she probably would have ?

Who are these people buying Bruce Springsteen?! I haven’t heard anything of the album or seen any promotion for it... good for him in that respect I guess! 

38 minutes ago, TwistedRope said:

#2 in the UK is great and for any other artist it would be really amazing, but it is such a shame she couldn’t get that #1 just to tie with Elvis as the solo artist with the most #1 albums ever. That would have been incredible. And if release week was this week she probably would have ?

Who are these people buying Bruce Springsteen?! I haven’t heard anything of the album or seen any promotion for it... good for him in that respect I guess! 

That's right, she should of released it this week. I suspect something fishy with Bruce Springsteen sales, no promotion, I don't know anyone who has bought it, no nothing yet it's figures are higher than Madonna's ?

53 minutes ago, rlittler81 said:

Number 2 is respectable at this stage. I'm just happy she's released an amazing album that she's obviously proud of. That makes the album a success to me.

When I think of all the number 2 singles she’s had in the USA and U.K. she would have amassed so many more number 1s ! Sorry it just annoys me that’s all ?

almost 40000 only ???? NOTHING FOR An icon and LEGEND.....EVERYBODY CAN BEAT MADGE IN UK! Anyway, she will get the #1 in UK, this album still can do it

The album will probably fall out of the top 10 next week, if not top 20. The fans all have multiple copies by now and the general public doesn’t care.

10 minutes ago, Ambrose said:

The album will probably fall out of the top 10 next week, if not top 20. The fans all have multiple copies by now and the general public doesn’t care.

Yes, i know it, but next release is God Control. i think people will care it at this point  :)

On 6/19/2019 at 11:50 AM, Mister_Pop said:

Bruce Springfield can fill stadiums around the world... no surprise that he's doing good when releasing a record..

So can Madonna still, in fact I think Bruce inspired Madonna to do an intimate theatre tour, he did one a few years back